• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Appeal, Ban

BONETHRASHER

I actually dont know why i was banned....the only thing i did anytime recently was build a reddit logo, a spork and some pixel art by spawn recently

ive built and help build a ton of stuff in guest, check my stats :Z

nevermind, checked the griefer report and im on there. Not that it matters, but i think my son got ahold of the game cause i dont remember even seeing that before.

If youve been in guest you might have seen me being productive on a normal basis either building or helping build, this is not anything i would do or have done in the past.....ive been building on the server fairly actively for a while now

if you decide to unban me, thanks....if not, no big deal...ill just find another server to build on i guess :/

You've actually been reported on and off for weeks. Building "poo" all over the place, penises, the block spam was pretty much the end of it.

lololol

Penises and poo i will admit to. I did some penises before i knew it was even off limits and once the mods told me i stopped. HOW THE FUCK IS POO UNNACCEPTABLE.

ive personally bore witness to you own mods building similar things, talking about molesting children and generally working against your already retardedly un-outlined and ever-changing rules....and then 10 seconds later yelling at people for talking in caps

your mod KelseyB is a useless cunt on a power trip because she's got some kind of grudge about real life or whatever the common personal issues your mods usually have and removed my "cool" status because i built something "too big" at spawn.

you're obviously the victim of hyperbole either in your head or by your mods because even when you say i've built "poo" all over the place, the actuality is that only happened once and you're just being little whiny bitch motherfuckers on a power trip about it.

it's fucking pathetic that you would even insinuate that MOTHERFUCKING POOP is off limits when the "terds" girl i built was eventually de-bra'ed and replaced with lava nipples BY COOL RANK USERS AND THEN LAUGHED AT AND LEFT ALONE FOR DAYS BY ALL THE MODS IN GUEST.

molesting children....check
lava nipples on a naked girl with "terds" above her name.....check
swearing......check

5x5 picture of poo.....UNCHECK UNCHECK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU CRAZY MAN, FUCKING POO ???? HOW ARE YOU NOT IN JAIL WHAT THE FUCK~@!#@!#!@#!@#~!!!!!1111ONEONEONE

you guys are mostly wannabes, anyway......all the cool people are in the /b/ and reddit.com servers

i'll just have to devote a little time every day using some of over9000 proxies and different usernames to fuck your server up....i've been wondering how much damage one person could do.

happy trails! You'll learn the same lesson all overzealous admins eventually learn.

Wow. Are you 5? Or did you just come from 4chan? Probably both.
I would just like to say that since you used more immature things in one post then I have seen on all this forum, that nothing you have just said will be taken seriously and it was a big waste of time. Also, when you are ranked "cool" and don't know that building penises is against the rules, something is off.
Also, what you probably don't get is that we don't build things for attention. I don't know why someone would build "poop" in the first place, but obviously there are those kind of people that come. Finally, there is a reason Kelsey is at the rank she is at. Next time try listening and being more mature about how you act.
Happy trolling.

blah blah blah, i'm a boring douchebag that follows the rules and probably lives with his mother and will be forever alone....look at me, authority!!! LOOK LOOK LOOK IM DEFENDING YOU, I'M A PART OF SOMETHING!!! MY LIFE HAS MEANING!!!

you're a speck.

building penises was like....day 2 of minecraft usage....cool rank was after a week or two.

read moar :O

Is there a problem with following the rules? Not when they aren't broken/unfair. Also, if I live with my mother or not, there is nothing wrong with that. Everyone has different reasons for doing things, and some people just happen to still be with their parents/mothers.
I am a speck? Ok, whatever. I honestly don't care about your insults. You will learn that eventually.

Is there a problem with following the rules? Not when they aren't broken/unfair. Also, if I live with my mother or not, there is nothing wrong with that. Everyone has different reasons for doing things, and some people just happen to still be with their parents/mothers.
I am a speck? Ok, whatever. I honestly don't care about your insults. You will learn that eventually.

of course you don't care about mine, because you have an affinity with hive-mind. You like to be the first one to come out against a sentient person just to show the nuts from which you hang how dedicated and kewwwwl you are because you lack any kind of other meaning in your life. You're a cliche. You're a speck of dust on a spinning ball in space. Sit the fuck down. <3:kiss:

Well we are all
You're a speck of dust on a spinning ball in space. Sit the fuck down.
and I am sitting down.
Also, does it matter who "comes out" against you first? I don't really care but I would rather you not be here. I might as well speak my mind. No point in being a higher rank if you don't use it.

hahaha wait a minute.
I can't even demote you.
And I don't think I've ever talked to you ever.

ok, i forgive you cutie.

what's the deal with that chris guy? dont you want to be with a real man?

i was named sex champion of the universe in 2003 and im still pretty good

man, you're so like 15 and i'm lovin it

here's my pic

75378-TrollFace.png

Eh, 0/10. I saw what you were going for, but you sounded too legit mad in your post. No technique at all.

He got hasty and let his anger show here. That's why hes been trying to be crafty in the other thread over there --->

Lol.xD
I love the way these ban appeal threads go. At the start he was talking about being decent, with a kid and it ends up like that xD.

Back