• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Appeal for mumble ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeefwee

As per the suggestion of Casham, I shall move to have my mumble ban from forever ago appealed. Times are different and I feel that I am ready to rejoin the world of T9K if it shall have me.

May you all see it in your heart to give me another chance, as I have had quite a while to think on all of this and feel like I have become a better person.

Also, note to Conrod. Since no woman is tying up my money any more, assuming I get the job I am going for, I shall try my best to get to you what you are owed. I have not forgotten. I've just been lousy at doing it, lol.

ConroD is the unforgiving type.

Your tone will change when I finally get you back, lol.
I just got hired at a place of employment today.

You're going to pay ConroD to get his forgiveness? I've never said this before but, what the actual fuck? Dude...just...go someplace else...where you don't need to give someone money.

Yes,

Hey, not my say or problem. I don't even go on mumble.
What did he /do/ is what I want to know.

Also a man can change in a year, I certainly did.

I owe him money because he bought me titan quest on steam, then I lost my job got all stupid etc. Now I'm divorcing, moved back to california, just got employment so I'll be able to pay him back, plus interest. I'm thinking 50 bucks would probably be a worthwhile sum over the original... what was it, 20? I will have a small check tomorrow from a bit of temp work I did. I can collaborate with you once it's in my account and we can figure out the specifics, paypal or gift something over steam. That's assuming the temp lady actually gets me my check tomorrow. I was supposed to have it a week ago. I'll tell you though for sure. I want to get this nonsense out from between us. We had a wonderful friendship ConroD! :p

No, it's just the reason Conrod dislikes me because I didn't pay him back. I was banned from mumble because there was a period of time I was incredibly obnoxious and I deserved it. This was numerous years ago. I'm just petitioning to have the ban revoked is all. Things have changed between then and now. The money is to just make good on a debt between the two of us. Nobody needs know any more on the matter.

No, it's just the reason Conrod dislikes me because I didn't pay him back. I was banned from mumble because there was a period of time I was incredibly obnoxious and I deserved it. This was numerous years ago.
I'm not sure I agree with that time frame.

Hmm, it took Conrod like a year to pay me back..... and even then, well, I won't get into it here :p . I have contacted Woot about your bans, so hopefully he will review them soon.

Aside from the appeal part of this thread, the rest of this is now irrelevant. My debt has been satisfied. I may now die in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back