• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Appealing demotion

Lemonallday

At 12:20 or so Pacific time, I was demoted in-game by ConroD for being annoying and sarcastic. Apparently I hadn't stopped so he demoted me with the message of (Undeserving of any rank). As I recall, I had decided to stop before I was muted again, the first time after repeating back to someone what they had said to me earlier, but then two minutes later I was demoted to Guest. I had previously spent three hours clearing on Cool73, after being denied a cuboid I was slightly annoyed, but understood why. Then a builder decided to say something rather insulting to me, so I was sarcastic towards him later and I was muted for 300 seconds. I was also slightly annoyed by that. Then after I was un-muted after 300 seconds, I was slightly sarcastic then stopped, assuming if I went on, I would be muted for a longer period of time. Two minutes or so later, I was demoted to Guest rank from Cool. Anything I might have said, I apologize for saying. I did not mean to insult anyone, or annoy anybody. I would like to continue my build on Cool73 as I have spent the past three and a half hours clearing the area for my build. I would also like to upload this photo for ConroD who assumed I looked 12. I am not trying to be a smart ass, or be sarcastic by this photo in any way, only to prove that I am indeed 18 years of age. My avatar photo is this way, is because I decided to sign in with Facebook for ease of use.

Thank you for reading this, and please restore my rank.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 106
Statue I was aiming to build. This was done on a single player server.

Attachments

• statue.JPG
    statue.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 94
There we go, you finally seem to understand how you were acting towards everyone. I respect the effort you put into making an appeal, and the effort that went into clearing the space out. In future please just act a bit more sociable around classic, :3.

Back