• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Application: Vigeland

Vigeland

Minecraft Username: Vigeland
Experience on our classic server (if any) Well, I'm Cool. Means I got Rank Cool :). I was building with some friend on your classic server. Helped other with their projects. Defended against griefers.

Why you would be a good candidate for our alpha community
Played a lot of Alpha over the last weeks. I'm playing already on a friends Alphaserver, but would really like to see and help on your server too. Kinda Alpha addicted :), so I couldn't rank up in Classic :(. I helped building on a huge railroad, waterways, tunnels. Also I have build a huge Fortress, where I'm working now on "the Dungeon". Every Fortress should have one ;P Also an Haunted Forest is growing around the fortress.

Have you read the details and rules yet?
Yes, and they are absolutely fine. But I think you should add some rules for mining and PVP.

Ok, IDK who you are but that is the best fucking avatar I have ever seen...ever.

Hey! I'd love to whitelist you, but you need to join the alpha server at least once before you can be added (you aren't in the database yet)!

Yeah, I'm a wicked fan of 40k...i wish i had the time and money to play. and tux is a pimp.

I can imagine. It's almost the same here. I'm not playing it anymore, because job and family keeps me busy enough. So I'm only collecting the figures now, and reading the books. :)

Back