• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Applying for a build permit on survival server

- Minecraft Username : smackthatpinata
- Experience on our classic server (if any): I built stuff, my structures were very mishapen and I never got a rank because I never asked for one, I spent most of the time when I was in the server just looking at peoples stuff and tunnelling deep underground(which I wont do anymore if its not allowed)
- Why you would be a good candidate for our survival community: Im not sure if I will be a good candidate for the survival community, I tend to die a lot in single player and I accidently set my house on fire while I was trying to turn on my stove, and my house was built on my spawn point and the wood never stoped burnning so i decided to start a new world in single player. I also accidently set random trees on fire because I went to the nether and got the red blocks that burn on forever and it was dark so I set one down and lit it and turns out I was under a tree, and then I set another one down farther ahead in the darkness and I did not know sparks could set things on fire. I Tend to panic when I see a Creeper because they some how kill me in 1 shot even though I have full iron armor so I could use a friend to help me, last time I ran into lava and died almost instantly due to my panic. and also when I die I usualy cant find my stuff that I droped. the only good thing I have is that I dont grief but im sorry if I do something very stupid I think I'll go hide in a corner and just come visit you guys to be on the safe side >.<
- Have you read the details and rules yet? yes I read the rules it seems very fun and I cant wait to join if I get permission,
- Have you joined the survival server at least once? (You need to be in the database so we can promote you!): I havent been in the survival server before because I havent baught the Beta yet, Im planning to buy it sometime today and I dont really mind if I get promoted or not as long as I can build a shack and build or hunt or mine or play with other people, im not sure how survival multiplayer works yet but I read the rules.

Back