• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

are teh poniez gone? is it saef to come bak?

Quincykins

please tell me "ponymania" has come to an end, so i may safely take part in the t9k community once more.

p.s. guess who's going to Xavier next year? :D

Please make this a forum post. Blogs are meant to be for the presentation of your own works, ideas, things you have made, or things you want to share. For topics of discussion requiring feedback and answers to questions, the forum is really the better place.

This should probably be in the FAQ.

Just ignore em. It's more peaceful right now, so if you steer away from the pony-specific threads, you'll be safe most of the time. Although, some pics do creep out. Call em on it.

Don't talk to the pony people... but I guess that's impossible. 20% of avatars i see are pony-related...
So I guess you'll be taking an extended vacation huh.. =(

thank you Wooty, however since the topic pertains solely to ME, then i'll post it where it's ALL ABOUT ME aka MY BLOG... and the rest of you guys are awesome <3

I wouldn't say the ponies are "gone". In simple terms, the war between the bronies and anti-bronies ended, and the forums are at peace. As long as you avoid the pony threads, your safe (for the most part).

They are still lingering around. You still have sane people like me who are indifferent to anything. I like trains though.

*looks at banner and at radio page*
you cant completely avoid them but its not enough to bother you, just dont visit the radio page and stay to topics that dont involve ponies. mostly though, ponies are being kept to a minimum now.

@thee_pro Thats not completely true, there's almost nothing to stop bronies from posting pony reaction images.

Back