Art Commissions [PAX East Edition] : OPEN

y2hecate

Official Hookah
Do you like the arts? Have favorite cartoon/game/original characters you'd like to have your very own picture of, just for youuu? Looking for a personalized badge for an upcoming convention? Or maybe you need a snazzy forum icon of epic epicness!
Well, let me tell yous a thing or two.
:D
For the first time on T9k forums, I'm opening up a new round of Commissions! This batch actually has a goal behind it. Gettin monies to help me pay for the plane ticket & hotel costs for PAX East, April 6-8. FUNSIES!
I don't normally pimp my arts everywhere, but people have been askin around here. So, if you're interested in some custom art, read on!

Base prices are as follows on this fancy image thingy:
commissions.jpg

Other things I'm getting asked about:
$15 - digital colored small character bust for little forum icons/profiles and such.
$20 - Conbadges, marker or digital, (larger than an ATC card).
$75/strip - Comic strips for your scripts (Like the T9k comic style, short comics).
$150/page - Comic book pages for your scripts (includes pencils, inks, coloring, AND letters).

I'm counting basic acrylic/watercolor paintings under the "Marker Colored" category.. including ACEO/ATCs if you wanna try something in paint. I don't get much call for it, so I've got no examples on hand, but I am confident in my painting abilities. I'm also up for custom character/creature sculptures, but that will take longer to produce. I've not done it in a while, and it's a time consuming process anyway. But, feel free to ask about project prices on that too. It'd be super fun for me to get back into that stuff.

Most content is ok, with a few exceptions, as long as it's not illegal, and you're old enough to ask for it too. ;b
If you're not sure, just ask me and I'll let you know if I'm comfortable drawing it or not.

If interested, PM or email me a description of what you want: [email protected]
From there, I'll respond with a final price total confirmation and any questions/answers. If the price sounds good, I accept PayPal to the same email address.
If you've got any questions about acceptable content, you want something not on the basic list, need to use a different form of payment, or just want to confirm details, message me anyway. :)

If you're wanting something for a specific date/event, LET ME KNOW first thing.
That way I can try to put a rush on it, or let you know if I can/can't make the deadline, right from the start.
My goal is to finish this entire batch by April, though that may depend on how many responses I get, and how complicated the projects are. If there's gonna be any delay, I'll let ya know. :)

I'm not taking any "pre-orders" or spot holding. E-mail me and give descriptions/discuss/get quotes, but nothing gets on the queue/no work is started until after payment is received in full.
If by chance, you want a special project that ends up costing a lot more than the base prices listed, I'll allow 50% payment deposit to start, 50% on completion.
Refunds can be requested at any time - Full if I've not started work on it yet. If I've started, you'll get a partial refund based on how much work has been completed.

Art examples all over the place!
ATC/ACEO: http://www.y2hecate.com/atc/
Misc. Arts: http://www.y2hecate.com/junk
T9k Comics: http://www.y2hecate.com/t9k/

Current Queue:
- Melanie - 3 ATCs & 2 sketches
- Moss - DONE
- Patrick - 1 Comic & 1 Illustration
- Dennis - 1 Illustration
- open
- open
- open
- open
- open
- open

How long will this be open? My parents don't like spending money with their cards so I gotta save up the little money I can :3

How long will this be open? My parents don't like spending money with their cards so I gotta save up the little money I can :3
It depends on how many people sign up. I usually open about 5-10 spots at a time. Then when I finish those, I open another batch. That way I don't get all overwhelmed and such. But even if you miss it this time, there will be a next time.

I've been interested in getting a painting of some sort made for me. You've indicated it would be addt'l S&H if I wanted the original. If I just asked for a copy of the work, would it just be a digital image or a print?

Do you like the arts? Have favorite cartoon/game/original characters you'd like to have your very own picture of, just for youuu? Looking for a personalized badge for an upcoming convention? Or maybe you need a snazzy forum icon of epic epicness!
Well, let me tell yous a thing or two.
:D
For the first time on T9k forums, I'm opening up a new round of Commissions! This batch actually has a goal behind it. Gettin monies to help me pay for the plane ticket & hotel costs for PAX East, April 6-8. FUNSIES!
I don't normally pimp my arts everywhere, but people have been askin around here. So, if you're interested in some custom art, read on!

Base prices are as follows on this fancy image thingy:
commissions.jpg

Other things I'm getting asked about:
$25 - digital colored small character bust for little forum icons/profiles and such.
$75/strip - Comic strips for your scripts (Like the T9k comic style, short comics).
$150/page - Comic book pages for your scripts (includes pencils, inks, coloring, AND letters).

I'm counting basic acrylic/watercolor paintings under the "Marker Colored" category.. including ACEO/ATCs if you wanna try something in paint. I don't get much call for it, so I've got no examples on hand, but I am confident in my painting abilities. I'm also up for custom character/creature sculptures, but that will take longer to produce. I've not done it in a while, and it's a time consuming process anyway. But, feel free to ask about project prices on that too. It'd be super fun for me to get back into that stuff.

Most content is ok, with a few exceptions, as long as it's not illegal, and you're old enough to ask for it too. ;b
If you're not sure, just ask me and I'll let you know if I'm comfortable drawing it or not.

If interested, PM or email me a description of what you want: [email protected]
From there, I'll respond with a final price total confirmation and any questions/answers. If the price sounds good, I accept PayPal to the same email address.
If you've got any questions about acceptable content, you want something not on the basic list, need to use a different form of payment, or just want to confirm details, message me anyway. :)

If you're wanting something for a specific date/event, LET ME KNOW first thing.
That way I can try to put a rush on it, or let you know if I can/can't make the deadline, right from the start.
My goal is to finish this entire batch by April, though that may depend on how many responses I get, and how complicated the projects are. If there's gonna be any delay, I'll let ya know. :)

I'm not taking any "pre-orders" or spot holding. E-mail me and give descriptions/discuss/get quotes, but nothing gets on the queue/no work is started until after payment is received in full.
If by chance, you want a special project that ends up costing a lot more than the base prices listed, I'll allow 50% payment deposit to start, 50% on completion.
Refunds can be requested at any time - Full if I've not started work on it yet. If I've started, you'll get a partial refund based on how much work has been completed.

Art examples all over the place!
ATC/ACEO: http://www.y2hecate.com/atc/
Misc. Arts: http://www.y2hecate.com/junk
T9k Comics: http://www.y2hecate.com/t9k/

Current Queue:
- Rika - ATC cards
- open
- open
- open
- open
- open
- open
- open
- open
- open
looks good

though i swear i looked at those pictures longer than i should have.

whos the guy on the left?
Yes, the guy on the left is Skidmark. T-shirt image I made for him, for a silly little inside joke from like.. last year's Pax East or somethin.

It's true! So true. Drawings involving boobies are my specialty. I am unashamed of this. They have magical hypnotic powers.

Woot defenetly needs to be made as a cartoon character in some comic or show now.
Wooty's the STAR of the T9k comic, yo!

Why the hell is that trollsir on the left fapping to the website :confused:
Because trolls get off on their lame shenanigans. Truth.

Probably going to be ordering something. Half because I want a sweet ass picture of a zebracorn, and half because I want to help nikki go to pax.

Also... I was thinking about getting a colored picture of said zebracorn... then I realized what color zebracorns are. :D
LOL! Yes, they are black and white.. unless you want a fancy zebracorn with colorful shinyness and shading and such! XD Or even colored stripes. Oooo. Either way, a full color picture of a zebracorn gets special treatment. ;D

We can make it SO COLORFUL it looks like one of those Lisa Frank school folders! Bahaha!
unicorn-picture-lisa-frank1.jpg
tumblr_liymnbD1M01qc8ax1o1_500.jpg

Back