• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Artist of the day: Akira Complex

Donvittorio

Sup mah brothers from the other mothers! Today I bring you the most amazing EDM artist alive, my main inspiration in life and massive weeaboo FAGGOT, Akira Complex!

Soundcloud
Tumblr
Facebook

avatars-000004203178-68enmr-crop.jpg

Akira is my main inspiration for becoming better at producing electronic music, and just for becoming a better person as a whole. He's on his way of becoming a huge producer, with already almost 1000 followers on soundcloud, being signed to a label and also having a big part in the creation of Tone2 synthesizers! Please support him in any way you can, you will help both him and me, as I wish and will become a better producer than him, no matter what!

--NO+CHIN & DJ SHIMAMURA - Step Into The Future (Akira Complex Remix)

Even though I'm not much of a fan of the vocals, the ingenuity of the drop just blows me away, the use of that high pitched sound layered above the bass, together with the vocal bass, amazing!

--Akira Complex - Astral (Original Mix)

Oh my god, this freaking track. The bitcrushed intro sounds so good, together with that low gritty bass and tonal snare. The square lead solo before the drop is just indescribably musical. The samples in the drop are well cut and makes for a great listening experience. What makes this track truly special though is the surprise ending. All in all, a great track by a great producer.

--Akira Complex - Foresight

The cheesy, retro intro and amazing solo, followed by an extremely modern neurofunk drop is quite a weird combination, but they fit together so well, you have to hear it to believe it.

Hope you enjoyed guys and gals! Tomorrow there will probably be another "Artist of the day" as I have another amazing artist in mind.
Cheers!

Back