• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Artist of the day: Charles Deluxe

Donvittorio

Ohai thar, welcome to another Artist of the day! Today we are going to talk about a musician who I thought everyone knew, but no one seems to know about him when I talk about him.
Enter: Charles Deluxe.
Enjoy.

His soundcloud.

avatars-000010973750-fdgbyf-crop.jpg

On his facebook, his biography describes himself as: "Six months ago.. I woke up from a bad dream with a twisted-freak face (Which you can appreciate in the profile), so I took myself a picture, and started making electro nasty music from nowhere.... Each passing day my face gets creepier as well as my music.
It's the curse of electro nasty house."
He is an amazing electro/complextro producer, and I felt the need to showcase him a lil' bit.

--Veela - Night Vision (Charles Deluxe Remix)
artworks-000007914023-4ck7k0-crop.jpg

This is the song I find myself listening to the most. I especially love the parts in the drop when Veela's voice comes in, just amazing.
Enjoy.

--Charles Deluxe - BOT Massacre
artworks-000009935143-edmlq3-crop.jpg

I don't really buy too many songs, I either listen to songs online or I download the free ones. But I had to make an exception for this song, I just love the vocal basses, so amazing.
Enjoy.

--Charles Deluxe - Beyond Starlight (Extended)
artworks-000010718875-qxpk5z-crop.jpg

This song is just amazingly soothing and a great song to listen to whilst studying (tried it out myself ;))
Enjoy.

That's it for this episode! Tune in next time when we eat dead bab- I mean when we review another amazing talent!
Toodles!

Back