• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Artist of the day: NEUS

Donvittorio

Hello class, today we will be talking about French producer NEUS. I don't really know too much about this guy, but he's friggin' amazing. Enjoy!

NEUS' Soundcloud

avatars-000003907790-gp25n4-crop.jpg

--NEUS - Hello (Original Mix)
artworks-000019739949-l9lcnk-crop.jpg

I just bought his newest album because of this one song called "Hello". I myself love blending dirty, hard and raw electro synths with some good ol' funk, and that's exactly how this song is, raw and funky.
Enjoy.

--NEUS - Feel That
artworks-000014147160-u3f2ja-crop.jpg

Here's a song which there was a remix competition for. A lot of people competed in that competition, including Ravolution (Just a lil' shoutout to you guys ;D)
Enjoy.

--Rebecca Black - Friday (NEUS 'STFU' Remix)
artworks-000005841901-4qi0u5-crop.jpg

Rebbeca Black's voice actually doesn't sound horrid in this remix, which is quite the feat. Plus, it's also just a great friggin' remix.
Enjoy.

That's it I'm afraid! I have tons of ideas for future episodes of "Artist of the day", So you might be seeing this blog more frequently!
Hope you enjoyed!

That awkward moment when you play the Rebecca black Friday song and 2 minutes later you just realized you were entertained by Rebecca black....

Back