• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

As an old coal miner once said...

That happened, he sued, wooty went broke, minecraft for t9k is over. Results of that are:
People became depressed ---> Not eating
Not eating ---> Starvation
Starvation ---> Death

So, because of that incident, many people died, end of story.

I think wooty is slowly taking back team9000 from minecraft by not having the beta server up.

wow.... Ok gone over this whole thing and i got a lot of time on my hands so this is my opinion and questions on the subject.

OPINION:
I always loved the idea of city's and skyscrapers and everything, I also agree with the idea for no monsters in the city.
I like the idea for citys and i hope we can make our own citys by marking it off with fence or something.
I dont want monsters inside the city or a "zombie invasion day" or something that would be stupid idea and would take woot weeks to make for 1 person opinion.
Im gettin tired of people saying "let zombies, only zombies in the city" well think abought why? The citys would be great with no monsters in it, and so what abought tnt and dispensers.. go outside the city make a small house and make a "trap" or "alarm" or "a trap" or kill the montsers "outside" the city.
Ur not trapped in the city and if i understand correctly it would be amazing to make our own citys.
What i was gonna do was mine hundreds of stacks of cobble and make paths to "every" city.

Q&A:(if your gonna answer a question reffering to my comment type "to rsmv, (insert question number here)(insert answer here)"
1.Is there gonna be chest lock?
2. Is there gonna be /sethome,/home?
3.Will we be able to make our own towns/citys?
4.Will I be able to make paths to other citys if number 3. i is a yes?
5.Will there be anti-greif in the city?
6. Will citys be marked off by fence?
7.How does a community city work?
8.Will Citys be cuboided?

If i have ne more opinons or questions ill add on to this
please respond to these questions, i feal i speak for everybody with these :)

1.Is there gonna be chest lock?
No, but the entire area that belongs to you will be "locked" per say. So if you have chests on your area of land, nobody else will be able to open them, unless you share build access with them.

2. Is there gonna be /sethome,/home?
No.

3.Will we be able to make our own towns/citys?
Probably not.

4.Will I be able to make paths to other citys if number 3. i is a yes?
Number 3 is no, but yes, you can make your own paths / railways between cities in order to save on the teleport fees. No guarantee they will stay between resets though.

5.Will there be anti-greif in the city?
Refer to number 1, entire plots of lands will be locked to their owner.

6. Will citys be marked off by fence?
Most likely

7.How does a community city work?
What?

8.Will Citys be cuboided?
Refer to #1 / #5

1279752772004.png

No, but the entire area that belongs to you will be "locked" per say. So if you have chests on your area of land, nobody else will be able to open them, unless you share build access with them.

No.

Probably not.

Number 3 is no, but yes, you can make your own paths / railways between cities in order to save on the teleport fees. No guarantee they will stay between resets though.

Refer to number 1, entire plots of lands will be locked to their owner.

Most likely

What?

Refer to #1 / #5

tysm for answering these and yea someone answered community questions and im gettin the jist of how this is gonna work and epic :)

Oh, i thought he was just posting that after every post :facepalm:
No, I just figured it out myself. Why would anyone think that a 640x822 image is a good size for a signature? I like your minimalist style of just Rawr. Though my nonexistant one is much more preferable.

'Tax Collectors..deletion..limits' :O
How much further can you make the new server from the true minecraft??
Minecraft is about creative freedom, the reason why people like is so much is that it isnt like the present day. Adding stuff like this will just turn minecraft into a real life simulator instead of the game we share a love for...

That's what the wilderness is for, people like you who don't give a crap about a society that gives a crap.

'Tax Collectors..deletion..limits' :O
How much further can you make the new server from the true minecraft??
Minecraft is about creative freedom, the reason why people like is so much is that it isnt like the present day. Adding stuff like this will just turn minecraft into a real life simulator instead of the game we share a love for...
So you'd prefer just constant grief and madness? I think minecraft is much more enjoyable with some sort of central inhabited area that you can run around exploring what other people have done without having to run to every explored place on the map. And hey if you prefer to be out on your own do that, just don't think that it will last forever because there has to be some way to reset terrain so you can get things that come up in new updates. Having these cities will provide a way for people to keep things and build up over time like the game really is supposed to be like.

Back