Ask an asian anything.

What's the answer to
([{15x^(7/2)y - e^(x)} * 7.6e] + [38/5]e)*e(x^2+[3/2y^3]) ?

All asians can fly. Ask konflakes, David, and MrFrog and they'll still tell you the same thing.
I don't fly. I use the gravitational equation of F = G [(m1)(m2)]/r^2 and calculate the exact distance where gravity of two planets are counteracting each other, creating a space where the gravitational force is 0. And by shifting my weight slightly using my toes, I can adjust the direction of propulsion and the height of levitation, giving the illusion of flight. While I use toes to adjust the levitation pattern, I have seen other people (konflakes) use some other body part to adjust his levitation.

I don't fly. I use the gravitational equation of F = G [(m1)(m2)]/r^2 and calculate the exact distance where gravity of two planets are counteracting each other, creating a space where the gravitational force is 0. And by shifting my weight slightly using my toes, I can adjust the direction of propulsion and the height of levitation, giving the illusion of flight. While I use toes to adjust the levitation pattern, I have seen other people (konflakes) use some other body part to adjust his levitation.

You sir, have just won this thread.

You can't levitate using that equation. All authentic asians should know that. ;P Obviously your a phony!
Is it true, that in Britain... ConroD drinks tea with his pinky extended?
Nahhhh, ConroD isn't fancy enough to drink tea with his pinky out. A more possible scenario would be him chugging whiskey like a boss.

:chan:
I hope this thread doesn't turn into something somewhat stereotypical towards asians. But hey, I put up with lots of asian banter in England.

FINALLY.
Why do we kill people who kill people to show them that killing people is wrong?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavouring and dish washing soap made with real lemons?
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the others drown too?
If you try to fail, and succeed which have you done?
Potato?

FINALLY.
Why do we kill people who kill people to show them that killing people is wrong?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavouring and dish washing soap made with real lemons?
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the others drown too?
If you try to fail, and succeed which have you done?
Potato?
Why does a man cut down trees, make paper and writes "save trees' on the same paper?
Lemon juice are made with artificial flavourings to make it taste better. Dish washing soap is made with real lemon juice because genuine lemon juice washes away oil easier.
In that circumstance, you will hear a loud and ear-piercing shriek and paramedics appear.
You have succeeded in failure?
Potato is nice.

Back