Ask an asian anything.

Why are you-
What are you? :confused: :eek:
I R BABOOOONNNNN. Actually I am a Canadian Chinese that lived in Hong Kong for 16 years and then went back to Canada for uni.
Why are you British?
Lol...I was once related to the British until they gave Hong Kong back to the Communists...Unless you were asking ConroD :p
Why are you Asian?
I have small eyes. I eat rice to fuel my day, I get drunk from a bottle of beer or a shot of whiskey annddddd I lived in asia for most of my life therefore I am asian.
303529905.jpg

What is life?

Dundundundun dundun dundundun dundundundun Aaaaaah Aaaaah!

Okay, so question for the Aslan (If you're secretly a magical talking Lion, or some jazz) or Asian. . .

aslan-the-king-of-narnia-aslan-the-king-20650333-800-600.jpg

So, I got fairly hammered last night and had a dream which involved Indomie Mi goreng, but here's the crazy thing... the box of Indomie Mi goreng also had other things in it, like Indomie Chips, Spring Rolls, Prawn thingies among many other items... IS THIS REAL!?

Dundundundun dundun dundundun dundundundun Aaaaaah Aaaaah!

Okay, so question for the Aslan (If you're secretly a magical talking Lion, or some jazz) or Asian. . .

aslan-the-king-of-narnia-aslan-the-king-20650333-800-600.jpg

So, I got fairly hammered last night and had a dream which involved Indomie Mi goreng, but here's the crazy thing... the box of Indomie Mi goreng also had other things in it, like Indomie Chips, Spring Rolls, Prawn thingies among many other items... IS THIS REAL!?
Yes this is indeed real. In Asia, when the Chinese are not eating dogs and cats, the other Asians tend to eat things like these:
popiah using freshly made skins_thumb.jpg
Although delicious, they are filled with vegetables that make me puke.
Then there are these:
IMG_4071.JPG
While I don't know if they can be called chips, they're certainly called fish crackers and they do taste great and you should try them.

I have no idea about the prawn thingies but as for mi goreng, here's a non instant noodle version of it and I believe it tastes much better:
meegorengmamak.jpg

Yes this is indeed real. In Asia, when the Chinese are not eating dogs and cats, the other Asians tend to eat things like these:
View attachment 128620
Although delicious, they are filled with vegetables that make me puke.
Then there are these:
View attachment 128621
While I don't know if they can be called chips, they're certainly called fish crackers and they do taste great and you should try them.

I have no idea about the prawn thingies but as for mi goreng, here's a non instant noodle version of it and I believe it tastes much better:
View attachment 128622

Yes, but are they made by Indomie?

Yep, we are traveling through time at 1second/1second :)

Don't know about other asian countries :/. I think the southern chinese version of that is Yum Cha/Dim Sum (Tea time). Ate these this morning.
yum_wideweb__470x323,0.jpg

yumcha.jpg

Sorry, I should've been more specific, Indomie is the company that makes tasty Mi Goreng.
Indomie_(pack).jpg

Sorry, I should've been more specific, Indomie is the company that makes tasty Mi Goreng.
Indomie_(pack).jpg
Ohhh hahahahah Those are fricking gorgeous. I don't think I've seen Mi Goren with spring rolls, chips etc in them...and plus if you microwave spring rolls they get all soggy and soft....
If you like Mi Goreng give these a try. If you can find them...

421904363_0c03d78949.jpg

3973688917_d8e72b1e6f.jpg

Ohhh hahahahah Those are fricking gorgeous. I don't think I've seen Mi Goren with spring rolls, chips etc in them...and plus if you microwave spring rolls they get all soggy and soft....
If you like Mi Goreng give these a try. If you can find them...

421904363_0c03d78949.jpg

3973688917_d8e72b1e6f.jpg
CQYD Sesame oil flavor is da shit man. That thing is awesome.

Back