• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ASSASS1NJ0K3 Cool-->Builder

havent been on for a few weeks due to work. :( but anyways loged on and built a couple things using my new rank with water, lava, flying etc... the possibilities are much more extensive now that i have new things to try out ;)
7.png
as you may know the above was a couple of my past creations much of it is underground ;)
fire water pyramid.png
^^ this is my fire/water pyramid, it took a couple hours to build because i had not downloaded WOM yet.
treehouse outside.png
this is the outside of my tree-house. sorry its pixilated because i had to shrink the image :(
treehouse inside.png
this is the inside fully furnished
NAME.png
afterwards i had another hour left so i built my name in lava above my pyramid :p

thats all for now, i have plans for some very big builds in the future :p

thanks for reviewing me :)

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

castle pt 1.png
this is ONE of the cylinders of what is going to be a massive castle. its height is 14 blocks shy of the height limit for the roof :p i have the ground work for the second tower already set up, and since this is going to take more than a day i put a nice reminder for pplz not to build on ma' turf'! (yes i know i forgot "L" in build)

(p.s. the swirls r more of a pain in the posterior than i thought :p)

castle pt 3.png
both 'roofs' of each tower finished :p
sorry im uploading alot im really afraid of some griefers destroying it before i finish :(

Ohai Assass1n, we generally promote cool users to builder rank at around 40hrs of in-game time, so remember to keep submitting your creations to this thread, help others, report grief, get to know the other members of Team9000 but most all just have fun and you'll be a builder rank in no time at all.

Keep up the awesome work!

screenshot_20110714112733.png
just an update of what ive been doing, made a main entrance w/moat. finished floor inside, created a second wall behind the first to make a front platform, finished that floor. just 3 more walls, stairs, water elevators, and furnishings and this build will be finished :)

and thx 4 the tip im slowly but surely making my way to 40 hrs :p when i get bored ill focus on getting to know u guys more :p

yeah theres alot i can do with it... like make it not a huge square :p all 3 of my main builds are on cool48 if anyone wants to investigate further :p

screenshot_20110715173953.png
soo this is my interpretation of the eiffle tower, about half way through i realized i didnt have enough room to build it up properly :p soo not really proportinate. maybe if someone could help me move it down underground i could finish it the right way buuut thats too much work. :p

Back