• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ASSASS1NJ0K3 Guest-->cool

1.png
got bored and decided there wasnt enough underground stuff so i built a huge colorful tunnel with a staircase leading to a bridge.
4.png
this is just about 1/4 of the tunnel just showing off its 'colorfulness'? :)
5.png
this is one of the main entrances. i built it so you can see it from a distance off AND it looks kinda cool looking from the bottom out.
6.png
this is the staircase leading down same thing just from above. i covered it with glass so nobody would 'accidentally' fall down and be aggravated with walking back up.
8.png
this was supposed to be a snow globe from the beginning but as you can see, i ended up making it smaller as it is wayy too hard to make the HUGE globe i wanted without flying. so i made it small and oddly shaped and put a colorful tree as color seemed to be my theme for the day ;)
7.png
and this is an overall shot somewhat of everything i did today with the exception of a few smaller builds i felt werent necessary to waste ur time with.

I know this probably wont rank me up in itself, this is just something i do before i go to work to pass the time so there will definitely be more on the way and probably alot bigger and alot better. :)

Back