• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

WD2XJ.png

Everytime I join mumble: "CATHY, finish my sprite!!"
im3nuron, this was a bitch to build. Be grateful.

I'm one after the one after next, I think. Or maybe i'm the one after the one after the one after the one after the one after the one after the one after one after the one after the one after the one after the one after the one after the one after the one after the one after the one after the one after the one after the one after the one next. I'm not sure.
Please clarify.

:trollface:

PMS: I'm number 23 :3

If you want to try something a bit difficult, try tackling mine.

It looks simple, but the actual picture is huge (in MC terms). 1000x1000, but that's including the space around the content. Maybe about 750x750, idk. Care for a try?

All of you people asking for her to make one now will have to keep this in mind:

She already has enough to do that it will probably take her a good year or so to burn through the list.
If you want her to make yours, then just keep the mindset that you will not be seeing it for quite some time. :)

All of you people asking for her to make one now will have to keep this in mind:

She already has enough to do that it will probably take her a good year or so to burn through the list.
If you want her to make yours, then just keep the mindset that you will not be seeing it for quite some time. :)
Shhh
No tears
Only dreams now

Everyone calm down!Cathy is rather busy with other things that are not minecraft.Also I think its best to wait until one sprite is done then ask for you avatar to be done

Back