• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Aviarei's Application

Aviarei

1. In-Game Name:
avavava_zps2a408928.png

Something close to those

2. Why do you want to join?: Because I like long-term survival and that's the way I've been playing it on T9K since I joined their Survival server. The first survival world I was on was the one with Oxytown, Eagle Pass, Minetopia, Hobotown, ect. I've been in different towns on different iterations of Survival, such as Thunder Valley (small town near Phoenix Peak), Haven, and Bastion/Lushygreens.

3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: When I was new, I found it through Classic.

4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: Oh jeez.... um, this is kind of a grey area because I consider some people friends that may not consider me friends, or vice versa but I'll try to make a list anyways (sorry if I leave anyone out, definitely not intentional if I do and no offense is meant). I have been considered that one "Who the hell is that" person since I joined as well.

jacksonart44 (he's new but an irl buddy of mine), KeebyFTW, oozinator, MrFrog, Patchouli, thee_pro, Pixiel, FutureX, Vorsprung, Ustulo, TheXraptor, DutchCheese, fox_news, Stratadon, Nova_14 (I think that's the right number, he hasn't been on in a while)

5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No. I don't even think I've been kicked in Classic, haha.

6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yes. Nobody else in my family knows about Minecraft and the only friend I know that plays it has his own account.

I'd vouch for her, but apparently we are not the friends :p

In all honesty, I don't think I need to vouch for her, the choice should be obvious :)

Back