• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Aviarei's Build Permit

Aviarei

- Minecraft Username: Aviarei
- Experience on our classic server (if any): I am Builder status on the classic server and that's where I played before I discovered the SMP. I still play on Classic from time to time.
- Why you would be a good candidate for our survival community: People have been kind in helping me learn the ropes and helping me out with problems, I'd very much like to return that kindness if and when I can. I really enjoy this server's SMP, and it's the first server I've ever played SMP on.
- Have you read the details and rules yet? Yes.
- Have you joined the survival server at least once? (You need to be in the database so we can promote you!) A few times, yes. I've been amassing materials so I may build my first house somewhere not in the Outlands.

If you want my ideas on what kind of town this sounds like, it sounds like a rural town with many different complicated farms and wooden buildings.

Back