Awesome :D

There was a thread like this some weeks ago (with the floppy disks and all)... I'm hoping somebody can post the link because I have no clue what that thread was called :p

There was a thread like this some weeks ago (with the floppy disks and all)... I'm hoping somebody can post the link because I have no clue what that thread was called :p
Well the first one only came out on the 24th of December, so that couldnt've been on there, but some of the others might have.

Well the first one only came out on the 24th of December, so that couldnt've been on there, but some of the others might have.
erm, you mean THAT guy's vids? maybe, but vids like this existed a long while before these, hence why we already ahd a thread with things like this in it :p

erm, you mean THAT guy's vids? maybe, but vids like this existed a long while before these, hence why we already ahd a thread with things like this in it :p
Well yes, I assumed katphish was talking about these exact ones. I haven't seen another person with a Winter Wrap up one though, which is pretty much the only one I care about.

Back