• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Awesome Stream!

Putrid

Greetings!

The site looks great, and the Team9000 stream is #1!

I hope to game with you all soon.

Thanks putrid! I'm sure we'll see you around the gamersphere sometime soon.

You guys are actually the reason I joined JTV. It's an awesome stream and awesome people to listen/talk to. Oh yea and this dancing:D

thanks marsh...glad to hear you both like whats goin on...remember, tell your friends :-P

You guys were the first channel i watched...and i stayed and joined. Pretty awsum work you guys do, just showing video games and having fun. Talking to chat is a rare thing on jtv as i experienced.. so keep up the good stuff!

I literally have no idea how I found you guys. Absolutely none. I joined jtv to watch Tim multibox, but then that got old fast and I just looked around found some decent places like here.

Then its my fault malinax...i used to be all up in tims multiboxing business...now i just lurk...

It probably is actually. I just wish Tim was better at Starcraft 2 so I could watch the beautifulness that his stream is.

I don't remember how I found Team9000 either. I was just cruisin' around JTV, and I saw this weird kid mixing Dr. Pepper with his eggs. Ewwwww.

Oh wait... :doy:

Dr Pepper with eggs...?? Ewwww...who does that? There's some real freaks on the internet.....

thats what the internet is for, meezy. showing off stupid and freaky stuff lol

TEAM9000 IS THE BEST! GO T9K!

HA! It think that was after you guys were playing rockband right? Should have just eaten that last bite of microwave eggs normally! Wooty that was my very first time watching your stream when t9k was just a sparkle in mr. lyzer's eye and another good time when that kids roomate was neked behind him. hahahah good times, thats when i thought meezy mom was actually wootalyzers mother. not even joking on that one. until a week later when i saw her picture and figured it out. ^_^ meezy!

Back