BALTIMORE RAVENS WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!

brantbren

Just in case you missed it here's the results:
Discuss your anger/happiness here...

Raven.jpg

And if you don't watch Football or are from a country that isn't the United States, then why did you go to this thread?

As my last request I demand that this thread be derailed with Spiderman.

that was pretty close game lol the 49ers were catching up but they both played a really good game

I sided with the 49's, they lost.
It was a good close game, nevertheless.

yea i was too lol I'm not really much of a team fan. I like the giants but they lost in the playoffs against the Ravens so i was hoping they would lose to the 49ers, i was like yea! beat them 49ers! lol but at the end they lost too

yea i was too lol I'm not really much of a team fan. I like the giants but they lost in the playoffs against the Ravens so i was hoping they would lose to the 49ers, i was like yea! beat them 49ers! lol but at the end they lost too
One of my relatives like the Giants, who won last year's super bowl against the packers (Yeah! Go giants!)
But I actually like the Saints, but they didn't make it to the playoffs...

I was so happy the 49ers were catching up after the power outage, real shame they still lost by 3 though.

Was also sad that the falcons didn't make it since I'm from Atlanta.

I liked the part when everything went dark for half an hour. I know nothing about NFL but stay up to date with CFL. (Because Canadian)

I don't watch football so, meh
you don't watch handegg, what's wrong with you? :D
The Super Bowl happened?
it was a large bowl of vanirra and choco ice cream and you missed it. You should feel bad.

Sidecomment: the commercials were not even fuckin' funny and half of them were CBS not shutting the fuck up about their shitty shows that are still on the air, oh and beyonce is playing half time so don't miss it, did I mention beyonce, half time? DO NOT MISS BEYONCE DURING HALF TIME SHOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FUCK THE PAIN AWAY

Too many botched calls/"no-calls" in favor of the Ravens. 49ers should have had the win. Regardless, very entertaining game.

I was disappointed by the commercials. Only a couple funny ones. Tie between Doritos and Sketchers. Prob in favor of sketchers more.

Interesting how the power outage allowed a massive amount more advertising. Hoax/planned?

EPIC FOOD/NOW I FEEL TERRIBLE

I had jalepeño poppers wrapped in bacon, buffalo chicken dip, buffalo style chicken wings with blue cheese dip, guacamole, 7 layer dip, homemade salsa, tons of chips, alcohol through many mediums (had an epic pear cider beer), chili, pulled pork sandwiches, artichoke and spinach dip, biscuits, and more stuff that I can't remember.

Overall, it was a fabulous night with friends and fun. Now I have to study for my 8 am Anthropology test. #nosleep

and Beyoncé was fucking fabulous. She just had a baby and still looks that good. Some child is gonna be on youtube one day, and be like, "oh look, der's mommy waggin her ass scantily clad at 60 million people at the Super Bowl."

Too many botched calls/no calls in favor of the Ravens. 49ers should have had the win. Regardless, very entertaining game.

I was disappointed by the commercials. Only a couple funny ones. Tie between Doritos and Sketchers. Prob in favor of sketchers more.

Interesting how the power outage allowed a massive amount more advertising. Hoax/planned?

EPIC FOOD/NOW I FEEL TERRIBLE

I had jalepeño poppers wrapped in bacon, buffalo chicken dip, buffalo style chicken wings with blue cheese dip, guacamole, 7 layer dip, homemade salsa, tons of chips, alcohol through many mediums (had an epic pear cider beer), chili, pulled pork sandwiches, artichoke and spinach dip, biscuits, and more stuff that I can't remember.

Overall, it was a fabulous night with friends and fun. Now I have to study for my 8 am Anthropology test. #nosleep

and Beyoncé was fucking fabulous. She just had a baby and still looks that good. Some child is gonna be on youtube one day, and be like, "oh look, der's mommy waggin her ass scantily clad at 60 million people at the Super Bowl."

at the begin yes it was like the raven were beating them like it was nothing and all the fight and the coach flipping out . and your right on that too, way to many calls favor to Ravens. I'm sure there was a few Personal Foul and holding. but i like how the 49ers were catching up to the point you would think they could win it.

Back