• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

BambiSama

BambiSama

I obviously don't expect to get promoted for a while, but I figured I would get a thread up and running in case I lose the pictures ;O Builder is about as high as I want to go in the ranks, so I don't mind the wait lol I have about five things to show you... Because there are several pictures for each, though, I'll put them in separate replies (for organization/your convenience ^^').

The first one I'm going to show you is a paradise on top of a glass star of david. Water streams down from each point all the way to the ocean beneath it. The star itself is covered with perfect grass, flowers, mushrooms, and one tree with a small pond around it. The star is outlined by water, as well.

CMC1 (two).PNG
CMC1 (one).PNG

I was wondering what that thing was all about.

I'm kinda suprised that there's not a swas on there yet. Allways has to be some stupid nazi in the server. Allong that line of thought, is it like a rule or something that there must be an israili flag in each guest world or something? I don't think I've seen one yet without it.

This is a decorative, castle-style building that I created in the most recent cool world. It has a repetitive diagonal pattern on each of the four sides. On the top, there is a checker-style pattern for about five blocks high, and then it goes to the castle top. The floor has a spiral pattern that you can see through to the lava beneath it. The building sits in a large lava bath, which acts as its moat and also as an accent to the floor. The building is surrounded by a high wall. There is a doorway on each side with nearly identical stairs leading up. I used cobblestone, glass, lava, and stone half-blocks to make it.

I won't lie - it was definitely inspired by the shorter castle next to it.

CMC2 (five).PNG
CMC2 (four).PNG
CMC2 (one).PNG
CMC2 (three).PNG
CMC2 (two).PNG

I was wondering what that thing was all about.

I'm kinda suprised that there's not a swas on there yet. Allways has to be some stupid nazi in the server. Allong that line of thought, is it like a rule or something that there must be an israili flag in each guest world or something? I don't think I've seen one yet without it.

Actually, I haven't noticed the flags. This was built in the cool world, also. A little less nazi going on in there lol But, yeah. Since this server is really strict against the swastika and nazi symbols and such, yet the always appear, I figured I'd help out and do a bit of advertising for the other end of the stick ;D

This is the (trolling) Tunnel of Love that I made. It's a short tunnel in the shape of a heart. There are several styles of water features both at the start and at the end. When you reach the end of the tunnel, it says, "Exit," in large red letters above a drop. So, you go down the drop to see the exit, and... Well, it's not what you expect. The water disappears, the pink disappears, and you eventually fall all the way down to the bottom of the world. You're stuck in a dark room that says, "Forever Alone," on the walls. I wanted to put a 'trololol' sign in there somewhere, but it wouldn't fit, so... Yeah. I made this with glass, water, pink wool, and black wool.

CMC4 (four).PNG
CMC4 (one).PNG
CMC4 (three).PNG
CMC4 (two).PNG

This is my first "Ugly Bun" for Easter. I was practicing before the big show ;D Depending on when we start the next guest world, I'm flooding Guest with Ugly Buns for Easter at some point this weekend. It's fun to be festive >3 They're easy to make - anyone want to join me? I have one picture before I colored the ground and one after I did. The one before shows the letters better. I just used various colored wool. I don't know how, but... It's so ugly, it's almost cute.

CMC3.3 (easter).PNG
CMC3.2 (trololol).PNG

This is a weird brick fountain I made a few hours ago. It's really simple, so I think I'm going to build something else around it and just make it the centerpiece. For now, though, here it is. There's a "+" in the middle, and then the water cascades down a circle of brick stairs until it settles at the bottom.

CMC5 (one).PNG

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

very nice indeed i honestly think you are close to being a builder:D
Thanks ;3

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

Oh, look. I got a copypasta message >D No problemo, Das.

I would also try and build some larger more complicated builds Bambi. Other than that keep up the good work =)

I would also try and build some larger more complicated builds Bambi. Other than that keep up the good work =)

Once I'm done with this rainbow tower, my next build is going to be pretty large ;o I just finished plotting it out on paper. Well, once I'm outta class, I'll get back to work.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Oh, wow. Two copypasta messages without a single screencap between them.
No problem, Tuna ;O

I figured that I would give you an update on what I'm making now. It's obviously still not done, but at least the skeleton has been worked out ;O

CMC 6-1.PNG
6-2.PNG

Oh, yeah. I need to give a thanks to Ben ;3 He helped me finish a small portion of checkers and fixed a problem with the right wall~ I'm almost done. I'll put up some more screencaps in a few hours.

Back