• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban Appeal for Joshuame13

Joshuame13

I'm not completely sure why I got banned, but I have an idea. Can someone please give me the specifics and start the unbanning process?

Joshuame13 said:
I'm not completely sure why I got banned, but I have an idea. Can someone please give me the specifics and start the unbanning process?

1. Start the unbanning process.
2. Type: '/unban Joshuame13'
3. ????
4. Profit!

I know, I shouldn't post in here, but I just had to. :)

If you "have an idea," I'd recommend you come clean about it.
Yesterday, when I came home from school, I logged onto Minecraft and I had a hacked client. My brother plays on the same account as me and coincidentally, I was banned from three of my favorite servers. My brother just happened to have no school that day, so I am pretty sure he griefed/used hacks. I usually have him nuder control, but when I have school and he doesn't, I have no control over him. If you unban me , I will keep him under control. Please respond.
~Joshua​

I know I shouldn't be posting in here as omfgAlol and Shadowwolf have stated, but I thought I'd give you some reassurance about your ban.
If you're being honest, then you should have a better chance of an unban. But if you're using a hacked client, you might as well not post an appeal, or you can purchase the game and try.

Now, the "my brother" story is used a lot, even if it didn't even happen. It's usually used by griefers who want a second chance or very poor liars. Since your brother played on your account, technically you're responsible for anything he does towards or on it. It's inconvenient, but is necessary to ensure the safety of other players and the server itself.

You seem to be a nice person, and I hope you do get unbanned in the future, but your fate rest in the hands of the admins and your behavior.
Good luck.:thumbsup:

Oh, and I was wondering, who is an admin on Beta? I only know of Woot and I don't even know his in-game name.

Can someone please get an admin? I really want to go back on the server. I used to spend a whole lot of time on the server. I am trying not to make too many posts, but I really would like to go back on. I am a trustworthy person (although I have no way to prove it) and REALLY want to go back on to your great server. Please read this and act.
Thank you, Joshua.​

"my brother did it"
Now where have I heard thatttt before....Also, I think you were banned for "being banned from 3 servers and using a hacked client" considering how that alone is your own actions, not your "brothers".

I just would really like to be unbanned, and I want an admin to read this. Just wondering, how often DO admins read this? Because this still hasn't gotten a response from an admin and it's been up for a while (to me). I'm not trying to sound impatient (although I probably do a little), I just spent a lot of time on this server and would really love to go on and I would probably go to help with the Org.9000 project. I am a dedicated player and would do just about anything short of pay Woot money to go back on. Also, I immediately force updated when I saw the client. I would have edited that into my main post, but it looks bad to edit your posts.
Thank you, Joshua​

1) hacked clients are bad
2) if i am not mistaken, if you are banned on any smp server part of this thingy, it bans you from all other servers part of that thing. Making it impossible for you to get on any server with that thingy. Anyhow, maybe woot/sonic can look into this, or maybe you were banned elswhere and autoban here?

1) hacked clients are bad
2) if i am not mistaken, if you are banned on any smp server part of this thingy, it bans you from all other servers part of that thing. Making it impossible for you to get on any server with that thingy. Anyhow, maybe woot/sonic can look into this, or maybe you were banned elswhere and autoban here?
What is this "thingy" you speak of?

I forgot how it's called, but there is a link somewhere in some thread where we could use to check if we had been banned on any of those servers like i said..

Keep your brother Nuder Control.. Ok, I'm out, before Admins start getting mad for us posting here.

The "please" attempt:
PLEASE? please Please PleAse? Please Please please?
Please please please Please?
¿Puedo por favor unbanned?
May I please be unbanned?
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,?

Back