• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban Appeal for urtoasty, Alex_Tverski and Rvby1

McVit

Ban Appeal for urtoasty, Alex_Tverskiy, and Rvby1

Over the last couple of days these three users have resorted to increasingly offensive language. We were able to gather several screenshots that we will happily provide, but it should be easy to see from looking at last night's chat logs.

Last night, we also discovered that they have grieved the town of Phally Cactus Valley (approximate coordinates: X: -0.5767, Y: 70.62, Z: -339.336). The main building is completely flooded with lava and water and we have several screenshots showing their position on the map and them dying to their own griefing attempts.

Last but not least, we have several screenshots of them talking about how they are about to be banned and how they deserve it and how they talk about massive sexual misbehaviour.

In our opppinion this is unacceptable behaviour and the only reasonable course of action could only resulting in a permanent ban.

Please let me know if you require any screenshots, we will be happy to deliver.

Toasty as i said before i never turned a racist joke on your person. And the screens will be delievered as they are needed to prove your inaccaptable behaviour

plz toasty calm down and let the admins decide wether they will or will not listen to this appeal. Proofs, as i said before, we wil give if they will be demanded.

I was no part of this. As toasty said. All I ever did was say the word "fag" to you and your "friends" and I do apoligize. Second you don't appeal for people to get banned here. This is the spot where you request to get back on after you've been banned. So just stop throwing false claims. And also Ozy has a chat log so we need not worry. He will see ALL the stuff we said to each other. And he will then see that the crap you said was just as bad. Now have a nice day.

Toasty, why are you raging so much about a word u dont even understand? I dont see an insult there nor why it should be racist. And the fact that youre answering that at first with abusive language and then with force really just proves one thing:
You are unfit to handle a game like this or participate in any type of community action.
I hope the admins see it the same way.
Oh and you really should work on your punctuation if youre trying to communicate via text.

I'm very proud of you toasty, that you project the image that violence is the way to handle situations like this. Good job on adding insult to injury. I would like you to read over your post once more and reflect on how this would justify your actions.

I didn't know rv was with the trolls

EDIT: So... he is trying to stop the trolls? Appeals and requests are two entirely different things :yarly:

And now there saying there going OFF the map Alex,Toasty and rv. I don't know why there going there they sayed making some kind of their own place off the map.

Back