• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ban appeal: rsmv2you

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmv2you

idk if it was the penises or the coloring of the whole screen but I'm sorry. At least let me know how long the ban is for?

Also, if it was something to do with the front page, at least set some rules or boundaries for people to follow so people dont do stuff they aren't supposed to do without telling them. Cause I didn't see any "don't do this" list so I don't know what Im not supposed to do so why am I banned?

You really need to be told not to draw penises all over the front page?
And everyone else? I was on the front page periodically on my phone all day and all I saw was people drawing penises and people drawing stick figures with boobs on them. Nobody said any rules or what we could or couldn't draw, so why am I the only one taking fault here?

And everyone else? I was on the front page periodically on my phone all day and all I saw was people drawing penises and people drawing stick figures with boobs on them. Nobody said any rules or what we could or couldn't draw, so why am I the only one taking fault here?
Earlier also was before Woot made it so you had to log in, so every derp that went to the site could draw.

I would think the rules of the forum would still apply to drawing there. And you weren't the only one banned, according to some. But you and whoever else were one of the few to still be drawing penises after the non-registered people got weeded out, and when who was drawing what was identifiable.

Earlier also was before Woot made it so you had to log in, so every derp that went to the site could draw.

I would think the rules of the forum would still apply to drawing there. And you weren't the only one banned, according to some. But you and whoever else were one of the few to still be drawing penises after the non-registered people got weeded out.
Well I was unaware of any rules set and was under the impression anything goes as due to the previous things being drawn and if there were any rules they should have been made more apparent to anyone so nobody gets accidentally banned for something they didn't know they couldn't do. I would love to enjoy the rest of today in there actually drawing now that I know what I can and can not do but I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back