• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban Appeal

Actually I didn't know what griefing was at tjat time. It says free to build, so i thought maybe I could build there (I liked the spot). Someone told me to stop so I did. 1st day got banned.

Sminjanize did you read the rules? The first thing they say is NO DELETING OTHERS WORK. They words are put into caps for a reason. So give me a reason to unban you?

Actually I didn't read them. My fault. And there's no excuse to this. I won't do it ever again though in case you decide to unban me. You have my word. <3

sminjanize said:
Actually I didn't read them. My fault. And there's no excuse to this. I won't do it ever again though in case you decide to unban me. You have my word. <3

/little girl : happiness and rainbows and pink fluffy unicorns <3 /little girl

Okay sminjanize I have decided to unban you. I need you to read this link and learn all of our rules. Welcome back Have fun. Appeal Accepted User Unbanned Thread Closed.

Back