• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban Appeal

Seablend

I was banned because I apparently was "stealing" and "killing" from a base which I live in.
First of all, I never killed anyone or intended to in the first place. I told them that fishing rods are harmless when you throw it at a player, which it is. Then I did it a few times to my friends and one of them just got out a stone sword and killed me.

The "stealing" part is really stupid, because they thought I was stealing when REALLY I was trying to get the stuff out of my chest so I could move out. And everytime I tried to get my stuff they would just kill me whenever I got into the base.

They told the admin I was killing and stealing, and I would only use the weapons for self-defense. So yeah, that's how I got banned.

Here are the facts: I checked the logs, you killed two people, but CreeperT9K killed you three times, beelzhat killed you once, and ikmtgv killed you twice. They asked you not to use a fishing line on you, you did it anyways. I asked CreeperT9K to give you back your stuff twice, and he ignored me.

So here's what will happen: I will unban you. Do not harass anyone again. You will go to the base where your stuff is and ask for it back nicely. You will not go rummaging through their chests for your stuff. If you are killed by anyone there or if they do not give you your stuff: you will not retaliate, but will post an abuse report here.

I asked CreeperT9K to give you back your stuff twice, and he ignored me.

I believe you but I have no recollection of this.

I was banned because I apparently was "stealing" and "killing" from a base which I live in.

Well, sorry if it wasn't clear, but you weren't allowed in the house after you were sitting your butt down in the house and doing nothing but annoying us with fishing rods and punched me and my friend to death.

The reason we killed you so much is because we decided you could no longer live with us, because you were generally was being annoying and taking things from the general house chests and then declaring they're "yours".

The "stealing" part is really stupid, because they thought I was stealing when REALLY I was trying to get the stuff out of my chest so I could move out. And everytime I tried to get my stuff they would just kill me whenever I got into the base.

You don't "own" jack shit, everything was obtained by the efforts and me and my friends. You just come along and get resources from our general chests and "move out" in a day. Tell me that's not stealing.

We let you stay in the house for a day and then all of a sudden all these resources are yours? Nothing is yours.

they thought I was stealing when REALLY I was trying to get the stuff out of my chest so I could move out.

Uh sorry no, you don't stay with us for a day and take significant resources and run away. We LET you use "your stuff" You did not find any or craft any of the diamond weapons or tools you had. You don't come into our house and act annoying and try to run away with house resources.

They told the admin I was killing and stealing
You did kill us and you did attempt to leave with our resources, so yes I think we were being truthful.

You will go to the base where your stuff is and ask for it back nicely. You will not go rummaging through their chests for your stuff.

"Your stuff" No, he does not own anything, period. None of us do, it's all shared.

Furthermore, StTheo, Seablend punched me and ikmtgv to death and took our things, so we killed him to prevent him saying they're "his things" and not give us them back, which we were afraid of.

tl'dr not your shit

I believe you but I have no recollection of this.

Code:
[17:15:40 INFO]: StTheo: creeper, give him his stuff.
[17:28:55 INFO]: StTheo: Give seablend his stuff, and don't kill each other please.

You all had locked chests at the time. Give him what was in his locked chest, and what was on him when you killed him the first time. I am not going to tell you this again.

Oh, and if you don't do so, I'll let Seablend decide what was his by letting him look into your personal inventory and the chests at your cobblestone tower.

Code:
[17:15:40 INFO]: StTheo: creeper, give him his stuff.
[17:28:55 INFO]: StTheo: Give seablend his stuff, and don't kill each other please.

You all had locked chests at the time. Give him what was in his locked chest, and what was on him when you killed him the first time. I am not going to tell you this again.

Oh, and if you don't do so, I'll let Seablend decide what was his by letting him look into your personal inventory and the chests at your cobblestone tower.
He can take whatever he wants. I'm not holding anything from him.

Back