• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban Appeal

iridecows

I am extremely sorry, with my sincerest apoligies. At the time of this ban which was a day or 2 ago, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing on minecraft. Yes I could have watched or read a guide, but a friend told me about this game and I wanted to play as soon as I made an account. At the time of the ban, I did not know what griefing was, I was just learning the controls and concepts at the time. I take all guilt for removing a few blocks from something someone worked hard on (only because I did not know what anything was) but not all out ruining and destroying someones creation. I am sincerely sorry and would hope to have my ban removed.
Thank you for your time,
iridecows

You were banned by Dasbeast for griefing a coin block.
I will contact him, for now, please be patient.

Thank you.

~Mdukey.

Hello Iridecows, I banned you for griefing this sprite. Can you explain why I should unban you for this grief?

Attachments

• Iridecows.png
    Iridecows.png
    406.3 KB · Views: 110
I remember doing this and I am sincerely sorry. I just started playing minecraft Monday or Tuesday and did not understand the controls or concepts of the game, I have since then built creations in other servers and have had them destroyed :( I now understand how the person who built this felt and also realize how much time people put into things and if they are destroyed it is disappointing. I have learned my lesson.

Back