• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban By Olleeollee

Kalyanokur

Good day time. I was banned 10 august 2011 by Olleeollee. Reason : grief. I didn't grief anything on this server. I was building my trollface and then got banned. Please, unban me, it's a mistake. :yarly:

You obviously didn't bother to read the rules when you joined the server, did you?

I was in the server when you was baned.I don't know if you really griefed but you really did a penis it was purple and in the sky.You should don't do this anymore and be careful what you do.

Kalyanokur said:
Good day time. I was banned 10 august 2011 by Olleeollee. Reason : grief. I didn't grief anything on this server. I was building my trollface and then got banned. Please, unban me, it's a mistake. :yarly:

I am the builder who reported your grief to ollee (i believe). I saw you building the massive trollface, and I wanted to say to you how awsome it is. But then I found that large penis in the air, and reported it. I am sorry, but if you are unable to read the rules, you shouldnt come back to T9k. C ya

I am the builder who reported your grief to ollee (i believe). I saw you building the massive trollface, and I wanted to say to you how awsome it is. But then I found that large penis in the air, and reported it. I am sorry, but if you are unable to read the rules, you shouldnt come back to T9k. C ya

Bad boy ;(

Back