• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban for Stealing/Griefing

KaiserTheDragon

User "markMLG" stole me:
12 gold
1-2 stacks of iron
4-5 stacks of coal
4-5 stacks of redstone ore

I managed to get this stuff back from his chest, but then he came to have it back claiming it as it own stuff.
In the process of getting it back, he griefed my possessment.
He didnt just take his stuff, but he destroyed my chests, and threw all my stuff on the ground. If i wasnt logging in that moment, i wouldn't manage to save that things, and i would have them lost forever.

Screenshot (too bad i made em too late, and not while i caught him in the middle of griefing)

2011-08-21_14.16.43.png

The cobblestone repairs the griefs
2011-08-21_14.36.48.png

that would have been a wall hiding a chest created for protecting my stuff. It has been opened in the right.

Too bad i'm not giving so trustful evidences, but this has really happened, and i have been accused of being a liar, while being in the right side. (user "Grunts II" accused me of stealing 2 piston that i havent even seen a time in my life, and he too was with "markMLG" in my home while the griefs were made. He apologized and he didnt (teorically) steal of grief, so i'm not asking atm for a ban for him)

Excuse me? You came into where me and grunt's were building while I was AFK. As soon as grunts said something about you in our area on skype, I came back and you seemed to have taken my stuff and claimed it as your own and said I stole it.... maybe you should actually try and play the game instead of stealing others property.

I'm not even sure why you bothered with those screenshots, as they don't really prove/show anything to help the moderators or administrators in your case. Oh, and I believe Grunts has screenshots of you in our area. :(

I am rather interested to see where this is going to end up, and I hope the moderators will be able to clear my name and show how foolish you have made yourself out to be.

Regards,
Stream

Hey I was just looking around for my pistons. Which I found in the water. I am not one to grief. Please don't bring me into this as you did steal from me as well, but at least you returned my possessions.

It's very very VERY dangerous to go through other people's chest if you think they may have taken something. Taking anything from someone else is a bannable offense and it can be difficult to prove who took what now. In the future, I recommend you don't go through anyone's stuff, kaiser, even if you're just taking things back. Just wait for an admin to check your chest. He will be able to tell you who took your things.

I found some stuff missing, and it was the same kind and quantity i found in your chest. That's not a proof, indeed, but that makes me think. There wasnt any players in that zone before, and the first time i saw you 2, my stuff were gone.

The only thing i did wrong, was not to ask for a mod intervention in the first place instead of just doing stuff by myself.
The stuff i took from you Grunt, wasn't taken to steal as vengeance or whatever, i changed place for some buckets and minecarts, and on that moment i didn't remind it, so i thought it was mine as the other stuff.

That screenshots don't proove anything, and i told it already. But you (two) were there, screenshot or not, you broke my chest and threw items all over. If i didnt log in that precise moment, all of that things would have gone.
In the exact moment i log in, you 2 log out, as someone caught in the act. That doesn't seem the behaviour of 2 ppl doing something right. You Stream, kept loggin in and out until i wasn't in that place so you could get away.

In the other place when i went getting the stuff back, i was talking to grunt saying what happened.
I didn't come there and logout. I didn't break stuff apart. I didn't appear as doing something that one would regret doing. Then, for all the time in which Grunt accused me being a liar, while i always said the truth, you didn't tell me anything to prove your innocence. You didn't talk or reason with me telling that stuff wasnt the one stolen from me. I just log in 20 mins later with you doing that things.

I could not have REAL evidence of you robbing me in the first place, i must admit it, and i repeat, i was wrong getting the stuff myself. I just had some clues.
But our behaviour compared, is much different. And you don't appear as so innocent as you claim.

You brought me into this thread in your first post saying you might want me banned for doing nothing and also you didn't mention yourself stealing from me when I didn't do anything to you.

Back