• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban Request: BaconJim

turner534

Me and Taylorxd196 were in the mining world, in our base, minding our own business. Then BaconJim shows up and begins to grief and steal our items. And he begins to troll. Trolling is a bannable offence on T9K, and me and Taylor believe he should be banned. If that wasn't enough, he begins torturing us to the point, I am pushed into lava, and lose all my diamonds, and gold, and armor. I don't care if I seem like a cry baby right now, he was trolling, and torturing us and that is against the rules.

I didn't do any of that stuff.
I was mining near them, and they got mad.
I stood there and watched you jump into the lava, while you were derping out.

Where's your proof? have any screenshots? didn't think so.

You weren't mining, you came into our mineshaft, came to our base, started griefing, then came into our storage room, stole from our chests, then when me and taylor were trying to get out and away from you, you were greifing everything, and i fell into lava i didn't jump. Plus Taylor has footage of this whole thing

i was in the mining world.
i was mining in one of my old shafts.
so, i broke a couple boxes, i didn't take anything from them.
can i help it if you built your derpy base right in my old shaft?

your actions are guided by rage.

You weren't mining, you came into our mineshaft, came to our base, started griefing, then came into our storage room, stole from our chests, then when me and taylor were trying to get out and away from you, you were greifing everything

Me and Taylorxd196 were in the mining world

Answer me this. Did you take the intro quiz?

Griefing is only a bannable offense in the OVERWORLD. Also how would you have been "pushed" into lava if pvp is off?

He destroyed the ground beneath me making me fall into lava, and yes while greifing is only bannable in overworld, trolling is bannable in all worlds

Yes jim can be an ass but he did nothing that is not permited. if you dont like what he was doing you should have packed up and moved to a diffrent location. or quit and come back on when he was gone. :)

we dont ban people just because we dont like them cause if they did a hell of alot of people wouldnt be playing on T9k servers including you me & severall other derpy people.

and thusly i end with, if you find you cant play with baconjim there are other places in the world to play that he doesnt have to be. :) good luck mine lots and sell to me cheap.

PS Definition Troll: Is Internet slang, a troll ( /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/, /trolling/) is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

He destroyed the ground beneath me making me fall into lava, and yes while greifing is only bannable in overworld, trolling is bannable in all worlds

Maybe you shouldnt have been standing on his block he was obviously mining ? just a thought ?

PS Definition Troll: Is Internet slang, a troll ( /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/, /trolling/) is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion
Wikipedia. Good choice.

... how would you have been "pushed" into lava if pvp is off?

i was mining iron in my tunnel, and he was running all around me trying to catch the drops.
some lava opened up while he was running around in circles, and he ran right into it.

Me and Taylor were in our base. You show up from a hole in the ground. Taylor tells me to run, and close the entry ways. I do, then i run out the front door, and attempt to leave underground. Then I get lost, and Taylor finds me and tells me to follow him. BaconJim destroys all the torches, and then destroys the stairs which are the only way out. Then while i am jumping trying to place another block trying to go up the stairs, he breaks all the blocks around me, and beneath me, and I fall into lava. That is the truth, and Taylor will confirm. While we might not have screenshots, we know what happened and so does BaconJim. If he isn't banned, whatever. I just wanted people to know what an ass he is.

Me and Taylor were in our base. You show up from a hole in the ground. Taylor tells me to run, and close the entry ways. I do, then i run out the front door, and attempt to leave underground. Then I get lost, and Taylor finds me and tells me to follow him. BaconJim destroys all the torches, and then destroys the stairs which are the only way out. Then while i am jumping trying to place another block trying to go up the stairs, he breaks all the blocks around me, and beneath me, and I fall into lava. That is the truth, and Taylor will confirm. While we might not have screenshots, we know what happened and so does BaconJim. If he isn't banned, whatever. I just wanted people to know what an ass he is.

wow. that doesn't sound anything like your first 2 stories.. either way, cool story bro

Back