• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban request for CrunchyWallnut

Lemonallday

Utter disregard for others, and obviously not caring if he continues to stay on the server. Foul language, excessive caps.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 128
To be fair, he didnt steal anything (that I'm aware of). He just simply accepted stolen money, iron, diamonds, and many other things.

Understandably, he is angry that he lost all "his" stuff (even though it originally belonged to someone else). I can also understand why he's mad that he lost part of his town, and all his other stuff that he actually gathered (though, he dug up his dirt, sand, sandstone, cobble, and gravel with iron tools, which originally belonged to caprica).

As I told Crunchy before, everybody lost in this situation. Caprica lost because we are missing tons of stuff (most of it will never be recovered, such as the iron, gold, and diamonds). Rawbeefcake lost because he got banned. And Crunchywalnut lost because because part of his town is gone and he lost all his chests.

It's not what he did in the past, it's what he was doing at that moment. Raging and cussing people out and causing a disturbance like that, after multiple warnings, and asking for a ban, is someone who needs to be temp banned at least.

Back