• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ban request for italay91

1. That is Flint & Steel in DokuCraft Dark, but the view of the object is obscured.

2. Flint & Steel. Notice the considerable curve in the middle of the equipped item

3. Your innocent there

4. Cold blooded murder.
You are correct. i use dokucraft series. but i perfer dokucraft dark, which was equipped at the time.

A) Ok, he can easily change it by scrolling, that guy is madcart i think, idk him
B) PC ssuper laggy! I had F1 on (or whatever it is) and he locked himself in (IDK why) he was probably scared i was going to kil him
1) that isnt madcart 2) it's some guy with stephan in his name 3) how could you have killed him when you never have pvp on???

Italay you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Hey callum- I believe you're breaking the rules of team9000 forums, 1. You gotta be 13, 2. Ever heard of the "edit" button?

Righty..

Italay, this is your only chance to stop setting people on fire, if you continue you will be banned. Nothing justifies setting anyone on fire when you have pvp off, and when they are simply following you. Faking pictures to entrap anyone does not help you at all, and again will result in a ban. Trying to justify your actions by comparing them to someone elses changes NOTHING, whether your evidence is legit or not.

As for pushing people into lava, that is a definite bannable offense. Anyone caught doing so that is involved in this thread, won't be let off with just a warning.

I'm going to ask around and get everyones side to this story, there is substantial evidence to ban you italay. But i won't jump to a conclusion just yet.

P.s Vorsprung, you aren't even remotely involved in this incident, so please keep your pointless rubbish to yourself.

It was NOT for a good purpose. He killed a person who was demanding a chunk of his town back!
Here is what happened from my perspective. Me and italay sold our diamonds and wanted to expand the outpost. Because of the snow we didn't see anything on the map so we bought the land around the wilderness. After that the chat log was spammed so badly that I had trouble separating people talking to italay and people talking at other people.

It was obviously a mistake that italay bought that land and he is sorry but we don't know how to fix this problem. Also it is not our fault that we live in an arctic biome.

1. That is Flint & Steel in DokuCraft Dark, but the view of the object is obscured.

2. Flint & Steel. Notice the considerable curve in the middle of the equipped item

3. Your innocent there

4. Cold blooded murder.

That was water! the image clearly shows it!
1: That is not Madcart. Madcart has a Viking skin, and he has been in Robur.
2: It is unlikely Quanix locked himself in with Smooth Stone. To obtain Soomth Stone, you need to smelt. It is unlikely Quanix would waste Smooth Stone like that. Not to mention, the outcrop there has snow on it and seems quite naturally formed. It's not even clear if that is actually Quanix, as the player name bubble is very blurred.
And if fire was such a problem, why not break the ice and have a bath? The problem could be easily solved.

This looks like a set-up.

1) IDK who we has tbh,
2) Door at the other side of rock! It was in another town
Righty..

Italay, this is your only chance to stop setting people on fire, if you continue you will be banned. Nothing justifies setting anyone on fire when you have pvp off, and when they are simply following you. Faking pictures to entrap anyone does not help you at all, and again will result in a ban. Trying to justify your actions by comparing them to someone elses changes NOTHING, whether your evidence is legit or not.

As for pushing people into lava, that is a definite bannable offense. Anyone caught doing so that is involved in this thread, won't be let off with just a warning.

I'm going to ask around and get everyones side to this story, there is substantial evidence to ban you italay. But i won't jump to a conclusion just yet.

P.s Vorsprung, you aren't even remotely involved in this incident, so please keep your pointless rubbish to yourself.

Will get evidence OK?

Back