• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ban request for italay91

No, claiming land on other people's builds is against the rules. Several people have been banned for it.

Proof plz. Maybe its not the gentlemans behaviour but i dont see how italay has broken rules by claiming unclaimed space.

And building on unclaimed space is not the smartest choice anyway. Lets say i build an tower next to your border without claiming it? What will you do? Maybe you should stop this witchhunt and talk to him in serious manner. At least he seems to be a minor, who couldnt defend himself in such an elaborate way as you do. And for this he jumps the gun most of the time.

tl:dr

Causing unhappiness is a bannable offense. Any event that causes another user to become angry or unhappy (in a non-competitive sense) is not allowed. You may consider this to be a very broad rule, but it helps us to cover any ban cases not specifically listed. Team9000 is not a place for trolls, griefers, or people of an annoying nature, and we will remove any person causing unhappiness -- even if they do not explicitly disobey the above rules.

said the wikipage

also no killing when the other has pvp off, its kinda bannable

edit: I was so bored I actually DID read all of it (after this posting of course)

I'm scared he's going to claim the wilderness portion by Woodkeep gate. That Holds the lever to my house. If that is inaccessable, I don't care about a reimbursal or not, I will get very mad.

Xraptor you have misunderstood. Yes the killings are definitely against the rules if they are true, but what I am saying is that claiming that land didn't break any solid rules. Technically land should not be built upon if you haven't bought it, unless you are willing to lose the builds themselves.
However I'm sure Italay will reimburse any building items under the land that he claimed for Echonia.

That's a very douchey comment. Perhaps someone doesn't have the funds to afford a town, because they haven't been killing people with Flint and Steel.

Xraptor you have misunderstood. Yes the killings are definitely against the rules if they are true, but what I am saying is that claiming that land didn't break any solid rules. Technically land should not be built upon if you haven't bought it, unless you are willing to lose the builds themselves.
However I'm sure Italay will reimburse any building items under the land that he claimed for Echonia.

NO, just No....

Basically, this guy should have been banned a long time ago. He has obviously made many people mad and broken at least one rule that is bannable.I've seen the screenshots, was online when it happened, and dont think he deserves to stay on our server. and claiming stuff other people built? thats like making a sandwich and your little brother comes and takes it... seriously

Basically, this guy should have been banned a long time ago. He has obviously made many people mad and broken at least one rule that is bannable.I've seen the screenshots, was online when it happened, and dont think he deserves to stay on our server. and claiming stuff other people built? thats like making a sandwich and your little brother comes and takes it... seriously

I have thought about this situation overnight, and I think that it is time that I should take the bull by the horns. I can see that this has made a good majority of the server angry, and I understand that something shall need to be done.

What I'm saying is that I will come to some sort of agreement with the surrounding towns about the land. My proposition is that I will shrink the outpost down to maybe about 4 plots of land and avoid trapping any of your "builds" within the outpost in question. However, all I ask of you is to be patient for the time being because I need to discuss with the other players within my town.

Also I'm not sure if you get reimbursed with your money when you unclaim land, so if someone could confirm whether or not you do, that would be great. If money is not reimbursed I might need to ask for some compensation from the towns surrounding the outpost.

I can't guarantee that this will suit everyone's needs or if this will even happen but something will need to be done eventually.

Right from the wiki
Bannable Offenses
Hacks (Item Duplication, Fly hacks, Item hacks, memory editors, transparent textures, or any other cheat to give you an unfair advantage over other players)
Griefing (Destroying others work or building on it without permission)
Macros (Bots, autoclickers)
Stealing items from other players
Causing unhappiness is a bannable offense. Any event that causes another user to become angry or unhappy (in a non-competitive sense) is not allowed. You may consider this to be a very broad rule, but it helps us to cover any ban cases not specifically listed. Team9000 is not a place for trolls, griefers, or people of an annoying nature, and we will remove any person causing unhappiness -- even if they do not explicitly disobey the above rules
Also,

PvP Rules
PvP is only allowed between players with 'fight' set to 'on' or in PvP flagged cities.
Killing another player with lava at any time is considered griefing and will be handled as such.

Right from the wiki
Bannable Offenses
Hacks (Item Duplication, Fly hacks, Item hacks, memory editors, transparent textures, or any other cheat to give you an unfair advantage over other players)
Griefing (Destroying others work or building on it without permission)
Macros (Bots, autoclickers)
Stealing items from other players
Causing unhappiness is a bannable offense. Any event that causes another user to become angry or unhappy (in a non-competitive sense) is not allowed. You may consider this to be a very broad rule, but it helps us to cover any ban cases not specifically listed. Team9000 is not a place for trolls, griefers, or people of an annoying nature, and we will remove any person causing unhappiness -- even if they do not explicitly disobey the above rules
Also,

PvP Rules
PvP is only allowed between players with 'fight' set to 'on' or in PvP flagged cities.
Killing another player with lava at any time is considered griefing and will be handled as such.

Then arent you causing Italay unhappines by forcing him constantly to unclaim his outpost. As Shark-Skull said he (shark) is willing to solve this matter but 6 pages of constantly attacking a little kid and concealing the fact that you built on unclaimed space arouses sympathy for him and his compagnions.

In fact i only know him by in-time chat before the wipe and at this time he was a funny little fella without any purposes to grief somebodys happines.:confused:

He stole our land, which makes us unhappy. We ask him to pease let us have our land back, which makes him unhappy.

I'm trying to improve my english reading and writing skills. But reading in this section doesn't help a lot - this is so much repetetive.

He stole our land, which makes us unhappy. We ask him to pease let us have our land back, which makes him unhappy.

Ustulo youre all from woodkeep, a 40-people-strong mega-city, and youre building on unclaimed space?? This is what i dont get. Youre one of the strongest factions on the Survival-Server and you dont claim before you build? And now youre getting mad at a 5 man crew (doesnt know how big sharks city is) and realease a crusade against them. Y u not claim therefore this trouble couldnt happen in the first place?:confused:

I just read this whole thing. I'll admit, I'm not involved with Woodkeep, Caprica, or Newcreepercity. I have visited, but that's it.

Anyway, it just seems Callum has been lying and lying and about lava fire incidents to keep his ass on the server. Other than that, hes claimed others' land for himself and set people on fire for very weak reasons. I'm REALLY surprised hes not banned.

Talking about being unhappy makes me unhappy. Also, mcvit, they claimed land that was MUCH to close to our boundaries, and on land that we hoPed to keep public. Wors still is the town of Underpass, who inaved onto our land, stole it, have broken into our city and have been grieving and slaughtering people!

Back