• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ban request for italay91

I have thought about this situation overnight, and I think that it is time that I should take the bull by the horns. I can see that this has made a good majority of the server angry, and I understand that something shall need to be done.

What I'm saying is that I will come to some sort of agreement with the surrounding towns about the land. My proposition is that I will shrink the outpost down to maybe about 4 plots of land and avoid trapping any of your "builds" within the outpost in question. However, all I ask of you is to be patient for the time being because I need to discuss with the other players within my town.

Also I'm not sure if you get reimbursed with your money when you unclaim land, so if someone could confirm whether or not you do, that would be great. If money is not reimbursed I might need to ask for some compensation from the towns surrounding the outpost.

I can't guarantee that this will suit everyone's needs or if this will even happen but something will need to be done eventually.

So what your saying is that if you don't get your money back for the land your empire stole automatically, your going to force the other cities to pay you for the land.

That is like a burglar coming into your house, stealing your flat-screen TV, and then saying "I demand you give me money so you can get it back". While he could just say "fuck you I stole it" it is still incredibly wrong for him to make you pay for your own property.

So what your saying is that if you don't get your money back for the land your empire stole automatically, your going to force the other cities to pay you for the land.

That is like a burglar coming into your house, stealing your flat-screen TV, and then saying "I demand you give me money so you can get it back". While he could just say "fuck you I stole it" it is still incredibly wrong for him to make you pay for your own property.

Ain't you and Shark Skull brothers??? Can't understand why you talk to him in such a judging way. Oo

Xraptor, that is a bad analogy.

1. No one owned the land that Echonia supposedly "stole" so therefore it wasn't stolen.

2. The land was around the boundaries of a three major cities, so no specific city was entitled to it

Also, I have tried to compromise with a reasonable offer, which I don't need to do if I don't want to.
I can't stress enough that this land was not stolen, it was bought from the server legally and the only reason I am doing this is for the sake of the servers happiness and welfare.

1. No one owned the land that Echonia supposedly "stole" so therefore it wasn't stolen.

2. The land was around the boundaries of a three major cities, so no specific city was entitled to it

Also, I have tried to compromise with a reasonable offer, which I don't need to do if I don't want to.
I can't stress enough that this land was not stolen, it was bought from the server legally and the only reason I am doing this is for the sake of the servers happiness and welfare.

Once again, just no.......

You really have the lamest schemes and excuses I have ever heard, you really need some lessons.

While there's no actual rule saying you can't claim land like that, it's outside common courtesy to do so. If you claim over someone's buildings, which they have spent time building, you are ruining their chances of getting money. Everyone has to start off somewhere. If they can't afford to protect their stuff, and either haven't had the chance nor want to be part of a town, it's unfair to just claim their stuff like that.

Skryter get off! And where are the proud citizens - at least one of the 40ty - populating woodkeep - i say back off this little ones and seriously, you forced italay to burn you - i say you forced him - keeping a squad right behind this guy all the time. You guys are pathetic for this whole thread. I, in my oppinion, (not that i speak for my whole town) dont want ever to bare ever (and i mean ever) with Woodkeep! Seriously **** off. Im disgusted with your behaviour. 40 people and noone with balls, its disgusting!! Just bitching. One little guy to defy you all. Seriously back up. Its unbareble.

:facepalm:

I am sorry but Echonia has not appeared to claim land or builds in the boundaries of Woodkeep. They may have claimed land NEAR Woodkeep... But not in it. We were not even going to extend that way anyways. The ones we should be worried about are Underpass. Although, I still think that what Italay/Callum is wrong and he should be banned for it. Also, can we claim over your unclaimed town hall/ temple thing? That causes unhappiness, and you should know that.

Skryter get off! And where are the proud citizens - at least one of the 40ty - populating woodkeep - i say back off this little ones and seriously, you forced italay to burn you - i say you forced him - keeping a squad right behind this guy all the time. You guys are pathetic for this whole thread. I, in my oppinion, (not that i speak for my whole town) dont want ever to bare ever (and i mean ever) with Woodkeep! Seriously **** off. Im disgusted with your behaviour. 40 people and noone with balls, its disgusting!! Just bitching. One little guy to defy you all. Seriously back up. Its unbareble.

:facepalm:

No u.

I'm just posting to inform you that I have given some land to woodkeep, specifically the small obsidian building directly outside the town.
If anyone else has any requests to remove land over builds I'll see what I can do.

if you unclaimed most of the area that you have taken except for about 6 blocks on top of your snow village, then I would be happy. otherwise, Im stuck pvping in other areas. Also I dont really want to sit here and List everything people want back or anything. I would just say Confine your Outpost, to the village you have built. I dont know why you wont cut any of it back. You still havent even given a reason as to why you Need all that land!?!?! I would at least expect an absurd outpost claim like yours would be followed by a forum post as to whats to be built soon. I have found no sort of posting or no sort of Collaboration with other cities to let them know why your takeing everyone's buildings and land. I dont think your claiming that land for the mine underneath. I think Echonia just wanted to troll. and by troll I mean Troll. I see no reason as to why you need an outpost that big or an outpost that is Strangely JUST OVER OTHER'S BUILDINGS. I think you all deserve no points. and should have those worms from the wrath of khan fed into your ears.:notchface:

You know what you did Italay. Also you have built Nothing. (sorry if I call a few blocks of snow nothing, but seriously) you took many peoples buildings for no reason. just now nobody can do anything with their old towers/houses/mines. you need them not. also. you light people on fire just becuase you think its funny and you know you will get away with it because you have this NONSTOP flow of Bullshit and Pictures that you edit to TRY AND ENTRAP PEOPLE LIKE ME. I really dont like you. I had no problems with you untill you lit me on fire and then Claimed Every building i was standing in that night. if you want to have a fight with someone. Pull out your sword, brandish it in the air, and ill be over there soon. Otherwise, Brand yourself a loser and a guy that is a pathological LIAR. Lie some more and post more BULLSHIT pictures saying I lit you on fire trying to get me banned. I have NEVER seen this type of behavior from people in any other game. You Italay, are a lame person. Also those who are reading this thread, The person that lit italay on fire that day with the pictures and things was a kid about 7 or 8 one of italays town people and friends. BabyBacon came out from behind italay right as he was on fire with the flint and said, "he told me to do it." he also said this in the chat that everyone could see. if this ban request is still going on, then I really hope we see something soon. Sorry for long post. But sometimes, a kid needs to be put in his place. (some call that place time out ) (I usually dont post things over 4 words. thank you all for your time and sorry for double long posting)

Your wall of whining made my eyes bleed Quanix.

I'm working on reducing the land, so please be patient and stop crying or I'll just keep the land and build on it like you said.

BabyBacon came out from behind italay right as he was on fire with the flint and said, "he told me to do it." he also said this in the chat that everyone could see
I will back you up on that. Italay did tell babybacon to light him on fire.

I know that this has gone on for long enough...
I know that there is actually multiple solutions for this mess. Some of which are actually simple.
I also know that I don't have much of a point being here, as my 'settlement' lives more than a thousand blocks away from these cities.

I just want a recap. First... this was originally designed for Italay91's behavior, and now its come to the point of arguing over a piece of land. Alright then, here's my opinion:

The land can be easily sold back to the town of Woodkeep, let alone the buildings inside of it (If all these posts point to that city). Simply just set the price to a standard town claim, and let the people of Woodkeep claim what is theirs.

And whats with all this, be patient nonsense? I'm sorry for saying this, but its actually quite easy to set the area of town for sale. This I will let you figure out on your own.

Thank notch for someone who know how to use their head!

Italey, I was there that day, they didn't push you into lava they pushed you into a square of water, not lava >.<
and btw everyone, he admitted putting quanix on fire. XD

Back