• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ban request MajorSagittarius PVPing

BaconJim

some guy, aidanleroux, stole some bricks that were being thrown to MajorSagittarius by the shopkeep, Teircen.
he would not return the bricks, so MajorSagittarius bought some splash poison potions from somebody, then he PVPd aidanleroux to death with them. in this screen shot, you can clearly see MajorSagittarius acknowledging that pvping with spash potions is bannable, immediately before he does it...
i agree, aiden shouldn't have stolen, and when he was asked to return the items, he didn't, but that isn't an excuse for PVPing.

2012-10-25_16.34.37.jpg

In my defense he did steal my bricks, and he didnt have anything else in his inventory. It wasn't "PVPing" it was getting my stuff back. And why in the world does this concern you? Were you affected by what i did? NO so why don't you back away and keep your mind towards your own affairs.

Again I shouldn't be posting here, but buying bricks shouldn't be that difficult seeing how much you multivote.

I don't multivote anymore when i noticed how much it was pissing people off so i stopped. You know maybe i should bother Wooty about it and have him wipe everyones cash accounts again would you like that? And i caught you multivoting also

This is my final post in this ban request because since i am not directly related i shouldn't be posting anyways.

I don't multivote anymore when i noticed how much it was pissing people off so i stopped. You know maybe i should bother Wooty about it and have him wipe everyones cash accounts again would you like that? And i caught you multivoting also

Well in that situation you're assuming that everyone multivotes. And most people who have multivoted have either: donated the money so they don't benefit from it or give the money to tofurkey or Ozy. Finally answer me this: how many times have i multivoted, and how many times have you multivoted.

Keeby shut the fuck up this has nothing to do with you. Its awesome how now when i am banned i can still care for the t9k community and now curse freely.

Correct me if I am wrong, but this has nothing to do with you either. Also Jozef aren't you just an alternate account of Major? If you aren't then you're the friend that Major gave his account to. Since you both know each other in real life i doubt that your views on this situation are free of bias.

Hey i did donate
I donated to teircen
If u ask him he'll tell you that i gave him 150 credits for a silk touch that was 50.
that is a 100 credit donation. and i said if anyone had a problem with it they could just tell me and i would stop

Fuck You BaconJIm. Just Fuck You. You should mind your own fucking business as major said and you should just go get a fucking life. Your a fucking tattle tale little pussy bitch and i doubt ur going to have many friends after this. I believe everyone is going to start talking on the private channel because you won't mind your own fucking business. Your a fucking faggot pussy with a gay as picture for account and a penis that is probably -5 inches.

Hi, Jozef13. Thanks for all the great tips.
Here is some great reading material that you might be interested in.

https://www.team9000.net/threads/important-note-about-threads-in-the-ban-appeals-forum.5256/

Wow, Jozef, butthurt much?

I shouldn't be weighing in on this, but whatever, I feel like it.

Personally, I have no issues with multivoting or killing someone to get stolen stuff back - especially since even if they get banned, you don't get your stuff back. Much better to kill them, get the stuff back, then report them. As for multivoting, I generally won't report it unless it gets excessive (and is blatantly obvious that it's not an accident), and then I only report it to ensure that the money is deducted from their account to keep things fair-ish; I wouldn't want any bans to occur over it.

However, if you're doing it on purpose and bragging about it, I have issues. There's no reason to be that way, and it is still cheating. As much as I hate how slow the credit build-up is, just follow the rules.

Also, donating to Teircen isn't paying it back, it's giving it to another player. It's like laundered money. You know it's illegal, but instead of giving it to the police like you should, you buy something with it and say "keep the change". There are only two people afaik that can take your money back because they are full admins - Ozy and Wooty. Not sure about Tofurkey, he's a sorta admin last I heard.

Back