• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban request: Redhaze5: PVPing with lava, causing unhappiness.

BaconJim

in the mining world, he had set up a mob grinder, but with lava under it separated by one block.
When i showed up, i couldn't see him, and there was a huge amount on mobs lagging out the area. i proceeded to kill the mobs. he shouted at me in mumble that they were his mobs, and then he broke the block, dropping me into lava.
i lost a lot of good things, and i am unhappy.
here is the screenshot where he admits that he killed me.
2012-07-06_23.57.35xxx.jpg

Sincerely,
BaconJim

I did mine the blocks beneath his feet so that he would stop killing all the mobs i waited for, and he just being a douchebag pushed me out of the room with a water bucket and then started killing the mobs, i just took out the blocks that were under him, my bad i killed him but he was just being a douchebag *as always* and btw he just posted this cause he got pissed of for the first time someone did something he did not thought they were going to do.

Sincerely,
redhaze5

I did mine the blocks beneath his feet so that he would stop killing all the mobs i waited for, and he just being a douchebag pushed me out of the room with a water bucket and then started killing the mobs, i just took out the blocks that were under him, my bad i killed him but he was just being a douchebag *as always* and btw he just posted this cause he got pissed of for the first time someone did something he did not thought they were going to do.

Sincerely,
redhaze5
Even if he did know you were there and was a "douchebag" as you claim, you still do not have any right whatsoever to kill someone.

If it was an invasion of his own property, would that change anything?
it wasn't his own property. it was in a tunnel in the mining world that we were both working in.

... and btw he just posted this cause he got pissed of for the first time someone did something he did not thought they were going to do.

maybe you're right. i got awfully mad when i didn't think you would kill me, but you did. it wasn't that you killed me in cold blood for something silly like 3 xp levels, it was that i had not thought you were going to do it. right.

I honestly think this is not something to ban over. You were on his property where he did not want you to be. Mabey just a stern talking to is in order.

it wasn't his own property. it was in a tunnel in the mining world that we were both working in.

maybe you're right. i got awfully mad when i didn't think you would kill me, but you did. it wasn't that you killed me in cold blood for something silly like 3 xp levels, it was that i had not thought you were going to do it. right.

The fact is Jim you just did it to piss me off like you always try to do, like you always do with everyone... don't go telling everyone that you were trying to ;;help the server because of the lag, which in fact you knew i only waited like less than 10 minutes cause i did say it on mumble, and i don't think waiting 10 minutes could lag that bad, but scott did say he was lagging a bit when he passed by where the grinder is.... i know killing him was wrong but honestly i have to say he deserved it. I take full responsibility for my actions. And i will respect any decisions that are made.

I honestly think this is not something to ban over. You were on his property where he did not want you to be. Mabey just a stern talking to is in order.

i was not "on his property"
we were both in a tunnel that our friend scottc1420 dug in the mining world. scott built the grinder, redhaze5 was just using it at the time.

redhaze is a psycho if he thinks that i deserved to die for killing 3 or 4 of "his" zombies.
i never claimed i was helping the server reduce lag, he put those words in my mouth.
redhaze hates me personally, and has been trying to kill me ingame for a long time.
Maybe i'll play on t9k again some time after he gets banned...

i was not "on his property"
we were both in a tunnel that our friend scottc1420 dug in the mining world. scott built the grinder, redhaze5 was just using it at the time.

redhaze is a psycho if he thinks that i deserved to die for killing 3 or 4 of "his" zombies.
i never claimed i was helping the server reduce lag, he put those words in my mouth.
redhaze hates me personally, and has been trying to kill me ingame for a long time.
Maybe i'll play on t9k again some time after he gets banned...

First of all, i would like to know witch other time i tried to kill him, second of all, you can ask anyone from our town, (that hangs around with us) Jim is always fighting with us, we just some times we take it personally and other times we just make jokes of it. BaconJim only wants me to get mad, and he can cry all he wants cause that is what he is doing. If BaconJim really wants to stop playing then by all means he should stop playing, cause all he ever do is freaking fight with everyone or just look for a fight, cause i may be a ''psycho'' like he says but at least i am not a self center little prick that thinks that he can do anything he wants. Like i said in the previous post, i will respect any decisions made.

People that we hang around are: Tsysin, scottc1420, PACO51, pendragon116, bothan13, DOS622, supcom2 and NinjaW0lf.

i think that you are, indeed, a "self center little prick that thinks that he can do anything he wants."
you think it's ok to just go around killing people on a non pvp server.
just saying..

i think that you are, indeed, a "self center little prick that thinks that he can do anything he wants."
just saying..
I don't think it is okay to go around killing people, i just killed you, have a ever killed anyone on the server? No so i don't think that. I know what i did was wrong but like i said before you were being a dick. I really don't want to keep fighting so you can keep posting things, but i will not respond.

EDIT:

First lie of the day

''in the mining world, he had set up a mob grinder, but with lava under it separated by one block.
When i showed up, i couldn't see him, and there was a huge amount on mobs lagging out the area. i proceeded to kill the mobs. he shouted at me in mumble that they were his mobs, and then he broke the block, dropping me into lava.
i lost a lot of good things, and i am unhappy.
here is the screenshot where he admits that he killed me.''

he knew i was using the grinder, he knew i told him not to use it. I proceede to kll the mobs? No he took a water bucket and pushed out of the room to kill the mobs.

Second lie of the day,

''redhaze is a psycho if he thinks that i deserved to die for killing 3 or 4 of "his" zombies.
Maybe i'll play on t9k again some time after he gets banned...''

Yeah i have being tryng along time to kill him..... i would like to know when and where....

Third lie of the day

''i think that you are, indeed, a "self center little prick that thinks that he can do anything he wants."
just saying..

I go around in the mining wolrd killing people. If i do recall i have not killed anyone except you. You are just filed with shit just telling lies hoping they ban me for just fucking lies. Now he is just trying to get all of you guys against me. Well okay i would have tought a 34 year old man would be way mature than an 18 year old guy.

This sounds like a good session of peer mediation is in order. If this is still a problem feel free to start a conversation with each other an myself included and I will find a someone to help achieve balance.

Back