• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban request - xecutioner91890

ChibaMasato

Apart from his earlier minecart shenanigans, xec has been rather rude to other players on the server. While I'm sure most of you will tell me that that's just who he is, I believe this is a bit much. He used a racial slur as an insult towards someone, which I believe is still against the rules. He's also apparently trying to break the server, by spamming fireworks, levers, destroying the one area we have to build, etc. I, and I'm certain a few others, would like to see him banned, or at least, punished in some way that makes him never want to do this again.

zvQXu.png

A9wdB.png

QQkzj.png

I agree, in the background in the last pic I see him sayin, 'I am busy spamming levers'. I hate him for other reasons, he's been at me since day 1. I agree, ban 'im. :thumbsup:

Meh..... I will admit, I did jump the shark a little. He has apologized to me, and has since toned it down, no longer being a dinkum to everyone or attempting to break shit.

I agree, in the background in the last pic I see him sayin, 'I am busy spamming levers'. I hate him for other reasons, he's been at me since day 1. I agree, ban 'im. :thumbsup:
Redneck, it is not the best idea to bring grudges and bias-ness into a ban request thread. If we were to ban everyone because they were rude to one person and didn't get along with everyone, nobody would be on our server. I suggest, you just go about your way by avoiding him. If you don't like him, you don't have to talk to him. But, don't use that as your base-frame for getting him banned.
Please, and thank you.

I'd like to recall this ban request. He's gotten a lot better, and toned down his trolling to only those who deserve it and Csi..... So, just everyone who deserves it. :p

Back