• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban request

Feone

2 Griefers trying to set people on fire around spawntower, they also broke some glass in a building near the tower (mostly locked blocks except some glass at the top) Dirk_Bosh and another who's name i can't remember. Both of them broke glass in the building so block history should be easy (can't miss it, right next to tower, has pumpkins, iron , gold, mossy, clay, logs and glass in it :D)
edit- It's not adios_friend, he mightve editted some blocks but thats with permission.

edit2- nvm the checks, its been built over. Delete topic please :)

I feel like banning spawn region griefers is the right thing to do, it is just that in that area, about 40-50% of the people living there are griefers and/or noobs. We could go on all day listing the outlaws destroying other people's homes and robbing them. Meanwhile, cities like Minetopia are having entire skyscrapers drenched in lava. These people should be banned, but I think the spawn region should not be our top priority. I have been to the spawn region recently. Every house I see is either griefed or has been griefed. What we need is a spawn patrol to keep grief here from happening, while Eagle Pass guards such as myself can watch my home city. What I am saying is that the spawn region is hell, I need to protect MY home city, so we need a spawn patrol to keep these griefers from reaching our cities.

either way we need more ppl to keep track of griefers :p , right now only ones that get reported get banned so i guess ppl in minetopia need to report more :x

Back