• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban Request

Pasaria

As far as I'm aware, the same rules that apply to classic also apply to beta. This includes swearing at other people.

Throwbot91 and his friend came to Maple City and then asked Nato12456 who had led them there if they could modify a ship. I told them no, that that ship was not Nato's property. Apparently the original owner had handed it down to Nato12456 that led throwbot91 and his friend to the city. A simple misunderstanding. But, then throwbot91 told me this:
offensive.PNG

I'd like to build and play on beta in peace without having to put acid in my eyes.

Swearing isn't against the rules in classic, however if he spammed it then he would be in trouble. By your picture we have no evidence of spam therefore no evidence of any rules being broken.

Swearing isn't against the rules in classic, however if he spammed it then he would be in trouble. By your picture we have no evidence of spam therefore no evidence of any rules being broken.

Well, I know swearing in itself isn't against the rules. But what about turning against other players, in a non-friendly context? AKA, like throwbot91 did?

The rules for Classic are (directly quoted from the Wiki):

Foul language is allowed, as long it is tasteful. Foul language that is targeted toward others is not.

Clearly, Throwbot targeted that language at you, Pasaria. Now, it wasn't a lot, and thus he'll probably get away with it. But anything more directed at you, be sure to post here and something can be done.

As far as I'm aware, the same rules that apply to classic also apply to beta. This includes swearing at other people.

Throwbot91 and his friend came to Maple City and then asked Nato12456 who had led them there if they could modify a ship. I told them no, that that ship was not Nato's property. Apparently the original owner had handed it down to Nato12456 that led throwbot91 and his friend to the city. A simple misunderstanding. But, then throwbot91 told me this:
View attachment 45287
I'd like to build and play on beta in peace without having to put acid in my eyes.

As far as I know there is only one boat in the bay and it is the property of Shooterty12. I know for a fact he gave NOBODY ownership of that boat. As far as griefers in Maple City :eek:

Back