• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban :(

Havochon

I cannot believe this bullcrap Invictus_Blitz lures creepers into my armory and griefs me hard... This is totally stupid cause im in a protected area. please ban the griefing POS TY
2014-08-20_15.22.24.png

I havnt had anything spawn inside my house.. i should have took more screenshots before i fixed it. there was a hole in the wall and then 3 holes in the armory and the front door was blasted also.. i dont have any proof other then that when i asked him if he denied it he logged off. He was the only one in the area thats not a member i saw him moments before i went into my mine and when i returned it was blasted to hell.

This is unfortunately a possibility. We can't really prevent it without removing mobs from those areas, and we can't ban without proof :/

Isn't it possible for you to turn off explosion damage in protect areas if this is a concern?

Back