• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Banned for Caps

paulolafritte

Sorry im verry angry and i wait now about 30 minutes for help because 6 grieffers have destroyed my work. i was angry and this was the reason why i have started to write with caps to show im here too and i need help. please unban. caps is not a crime. ragio11 the guy who have bann me is goldseeker.

First of all, i'm a girl, not a guy. Second, i warned you several times not to use caps. And I banned the several griefers that were wrecking your glass build (that's now gone because of the revert), and you still used caps...

im sorry. for this but i dont have read the warning because i was concentrated on my writting. im realy sorry, this here was no intentional. i only want to build some wonderfull things and to get the chance ranked up. i want to stay here for a long time. but the way you work, disappointed me. i logged in with an other account to writte whit you. and what you are doing ?? rather than face the problem. you bann me again for nothing without a reason?!? what the hell is wrong with you. i only want my ragio11 and my chance to build something awesome back.

I didn't ban your other account, ConroD did. And the reason is bypassing the ban. I'm having my doubts in unbanning you since you keep complaning more about the way we work instead of showing regret on using caps for every and any reason you can think of...

please, i have understand it. and i promise that i never use tha caps, and dont bypass a bann again. but please unban my ragio11 that was such an senseless and unnecessary process. I never wanted, to harm or hurt anyone. i was angry in this momment because there have a lot grieffer beginn to destroy my work. and i have wrotte it in the chatt but nobody felt addressed. please notice that im a nice guy. and i dont want to make trouble. i understand when u wrote every one idiot every second "please stop caps, please dont grieffe, please stop violence etc. I have full understanding for your reasons. but i really only want my ragio back. im sorry for everything.

Back