• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

banned for greifing my own stuff?

primehunterlol

I was playing on team9000 and i was making a new room in MY bunker when i was autobanned by the console and By IP when i didnt do nothing to any one else stuff and i was banned due to griefing Which I was destroying MY stuff IN My bunker and i dont think i should be banned for it. ur BOT failed by banning me for my own stuff -_- plz fix this. My MInecraft name is primehunterlol

Only you weren't...you were banned for griefing one of the various flags in the guest world. Why were you destroying one of the flags?

uh griefing no other flags? i went to get something to eat and came back started fixing up my bUnker and it said server disconnected and my friends said banned for greifing when i wasnt doing that i didnt touch any flags I dont even go near them unless i want to see how they made it

You were banned for griefing the jewish flag on the left side of the guest world (that one catches quite a lot of people...). The ban was processed automatically by our detection system, so there's really no questioning it. So why were you deleting the flag?

You were banned for griefing the jewish flag on the left side of the guest world (that one catches quite a lot of people...). The ban was processed automatically by our detection system, so there's really no questioning it. So why were you deleting the flag?

ok i found the reason IT was deleted i was facing towards it yes and i went to get a bite to eat i get back i noticed i wasnt pointed towards it anymore and im thinking its my ignorant 17 yro bro who hates Jews and is a nazi which im not involved in We share the same room also. Yea i know ur not gonna belive it but still its ur choice too belive it or not i got 1 brother and 1 sister and shes only 4 so she didnt proably do it also my bro is the one who introduced me to minecraft

It's not that I don't trust anyone who has a name with "lol" in it...
It's that I don't trust anyone who has a name with "lol" in it.

67o9jc.png

It's not that I don't trust anyone who has a name with "lol" in it...
It's that I don't trust anyone who has a name with "lol" in it.
reason its lol cause on youtube i used primehunterlol cause it was taken. and minecraft it was also so i put lol cause back then i had nO idea what it meant now i do.

can some one please reply if i can be unbanned im sorry for what my dumbbutt Not gonna use bad lang here Bro did to the jewish flag i just want to get back on the awesome server to play with my friends it wont happen again :/

The worst thing you can do at this point is get angry. Look at the other posts in this forum and see what not to do :p

The worst thing you can do at this point is get angry. Look at the other posts in this forum and see what not to do :p

im not angry its just upsetting how no one cares :/ i apoligize for what happens and people just make fun of it its stupid and how they can be so immature about itt..

im not angry its just upsetting how no one cares :/ i apoligize for what happens and people just make fun of it its stupid and how they can be so immature about itt..

We literally see four or five of these unban requests - a day. Everyone's "little brother" or "little sister" is always the one blamed. It's hard to take any of them seriously anymore.

We literally see four or five of these unban requests - a day. Everyone's "little brother" or "little sister" is always the one blamed. It's hard to take any of them seriously anymore.
Woot, it may be true that four fifths of the time people are lying about this kind of stuff, but its unfair to take it out on that one guy. I've personally been banned from the ones lava serve once upon a time because my little brother got himself IP banned, taking my account along with it. At least give him a chance, he might actually be telling the truth, and if he's not, ban him again.

But hell, what do I know, I'm just kabbage :Z

Woot, it may be true that four fifths of the time people are lying about this kind of stuff, but its unfair to take it out on that one guy. I've personally been banned from the ones lava serve once upon a time because my little brother got himself IP banned, taking my account along with it. At least give him a chance, he might actually be telling the truth, and if he's not, ban him again.

But hell, what do I know, I'm just kabbage :Z

Not exactly the same case. If it were his little brother's account that ip tagged him along, this owuld have been solved, but I believe the case is he was banned on his own account? And deliberation is being deliberated i guess? IDK...

Not exactly the same case. If it were his little brother's account that ip tagged him along, this owuld have been solved, but I believe the case is he was banned on his own account? And deliberation is being deliberated i guess? IDK...

It's along the same lines, the point is just because its a commonly used excuse doesn't mean it never actually happens.

Back