• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

banned for greifing my own stuff?

It's along the same lines, the point is just because its a commonly used excuse doesn't mean it never actually happens.

Just butting in. Htial said something interesting in another thread, about how even if it's true and it was their brother/sister/cousin, what's to stop it from happening again? The account is THEIR responsibility, and if they can't keep it secure, it may cause problems for us.

We literally see four or five of these unban requests - a day. Everyone's "little brother" or "little sister" is always the one blamed. It's hard to take any of them seriously anymore.
but see its Not MY little I dont have a little brother and my lil sister dosent even like Computer she sits in her room playing on ps2 barbie land or w/e My Older ignorant bro is to blame... :/ idk.. ITs not a lie i sware it. but its up to yall plus ive been playing ur alpha server now :) but i would like to get back on ur classic.

Back