• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

banned for no reason!!!

ygxjinsta

So some admin named Y2Hecate banned me today because he thought i was griefing, but was just building blocks under me so I can get a better view of the whole map. I didnt break anything nor did i build it on top of anything important nor was i blocking a view. There was also another admin that was trying to box me into the ground while i was running around, never caught his name because he was moving to fast. You guys really need to keep your admins on top of it.

If we knew your name in game, we could help you.

Also, y2hecate is one of our most trusted admins - I've been on voice chat with her and the other admins basically all day.

I've only banned a handful of people, and never banned anyone for building single-column towers to lift themselves. Please let us know your name in Minecraft, so we can check records. I keep personal notes when I can, and give ban reasons the rare times I use that function. So, if it was done in error, I'm sure it can get fixed.

Back