• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Banned For No reason

Blatant

Spend Like An Hour Building A Giant Skull When ToFurkey Was Abusing His Powers Kicked Me With No Warning Or Letting Me Know I Was Doing Something Wrong. First Time playing on this server and was looking for a server to be steady on. This One Was A horrible Experience and me and my 10 other friends will be leaving this server for good because of the bad services. I will be posting everywhere i possibly can about my bad experience cause im pissed off that i spend a whole hour on my building, was gonna take a screenshot and got kicked before i could do so. so you wasted a hour of my life when i was trying to enter a compitition. He was going against my religion and i have a video to prove it. ToFurkey also was talking mega shit on the Chat and embarrasing me infront of alot of people. Not A Good Admin And I Would Suggest You Get Better Staff. This Game is Supposed To Be About Fun. AND ALSO YOU SHOULD PUT A CONTACT PAGE. So i can email the head admin and tell them about the poor services that are going on.

AND IF ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN A ADMIN IS READING THIS. DONT JOIN THIS SERVER. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. THEY KICK YOU FOR NO REASON AFTER YOU SPENT A LONG TIME IN THERE SERVER!

Spend Like An Hour Building A Giant Skull When ToFurkey Was Abusing His Powers Kicked Me With No Warning Or Letting Me Know I Was Doing Something Wrong. He was going against my religion and i have a video to prove it.

If a swastika is part of your religion, then I'm a monkeys uncle. And no, Nazism is not a religion. Most Nazis were actually Christians.

ToFurkey also was talking mega shit on the Chat and embarrasing me infront of alot of people.

Feel free to upload images proving so.

AND ALSO YOU SHOULD PUT A CONTACT PAGE.

contact.png

This One Was A horrible Experience and me and my 10 other friends will be leaving this server for good because of the bad services.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out :snorlax:

Calm down bud. We try our best to kick only who deserve it. But mistakes happen. Also, getting angry never solves anything... should've just explained your case, your issue would have been resolved no problem.

ps. 1 hour isnt a 'long time'
pps if you scroll down the page there is a 'contact us' link
ppps admin knows all.. so no need to email them.

(im not admin)

Back