• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Banned For No Reason

William

Hi! I recently logged into the team9000 server and suddenly saw that I had been apparently banned by TheChrisHill. I don't know why or when did this happen and would kindly like to request an unban. Thanks a lot for your time and consent!!! My username is williamrodz

Banned.png

A user on your account by the name of Roberto101 was banned for griefing a castle, nearly deleting the whole floor. Why did this happen?

I have spoken to him (my little brother) and he told me that he had built his house on that site and someone had apparently built over it. He is new to minecraft and I assure you that he did not do it intentionally to grief. With all due respect, I believe that I am innocent for this misdemeanor and would kindly deserve an unban. As for my brother, I have informed him of the rules and as they must be followed and abided, and that he deserves a second chance. Is there any way I can remove him from my account? I'm (and my brother) are sorry for the trouble this has caused you and the person that had built that castle. Thanks for your consent and attention in advance.

Honestly,
-williamrodz

As long as you two have same IP, you'll be punished together.
The only way to not let this happen again is to keep an eye on your bro, or just tell him to choose another server. :)

Chiming in, your brother was probably on the wrong guest world. (I think it was actually my castle he decided to go on rampage with, took me half an hour to fix it.. I built it on a new guest world, his house was probably back on guest67)

You're probably right. I'm so sorry for the trouble it took you rebuilding it on behalf of the both of us.

Back