• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Banned for steambans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas

Hello, recently I've been playing on your servers under the name 'LOL' (past few days). I came back today to find that I was banned for being under the steambans.com ban list. I've had this account since about a year after half life first came out, and I will admit, that I did hack at one point in CS.

I haven't hacked and I'm not currently hacking, so I really would like to be unbanned as I love playing on your server. It's one of the few good surf servers that are still around.

My steamID is 0:0:10865591.

Thanks, Veritas

I have absolutely no control over the steambans list. Steambans is a very large ban list managed by a seperate group over at steambans.com. We simply run their plugin which blocks players which are on their list from connecting. There is no such thing as a "whitelist" for us to allow you in, so I suggest you do the following:

Either:
1) Head over to steambans.com and appeal your case, at least you might be able to find out what you did to get banned
2) Buy a new steam account

Sorry that I cant be much help, but that is really all we have control over. By the way: I havnt reported anyone to Steambans in AGES, and you have to have a steambans server to report someone, so I would bet that one of the other servers you played on reported you. It certainly wasnt us.

Good Luck

) :

I'm almost 100 percent certain that I got banned for hacking, yet I'm not vac banned. Appealing really won't do anything sadly, but oh well. I'm just sort of mad, because I was almost at a hook. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back