• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

banned for taking down own tower

Volcyn

the other day i was on the server and me and some friends where building a little fort and one decided it was a good story to build a tower so we could find it easy long story short it was easy for us to find it and the whole grief task force 5 so we decided to take down the tower and apparently my friend was trying to report the griefers while i was taking down the tower and i got banned for griefing.

the other day i was on the server and me and some friends where building a little fort and one decided it was a good story to build a tower so we could find it easy long story short it was easy for us to find it and the whole grief task force 5 so we decided to take down the tower and apparently my friend was trying to report the griefers while i was taking down the tower and i got banned for griefing.

Yesterday I was on the Team9000 server with some friends and we were building a fort. One of my friends thought it would be a good idea to build a tower near our fort so we could locate it easier. Long story short, it ended up being too obvious and not only helped us find it, but the whole Grief Task Force 5 (it attracted a ton of griefers) so we decided to take the tower down. My friend was trying to report the griefers while I started my work on demolishing it when I got banned. (probably because he looked like he was griefing)
Help!

Yesterday I was on the Team9000 server with some friends and we were building a fort. One of my friends thought it would be a good idea to build a tower near our fort so we could locate it easier. Long story short, it ended up being too obvious and not only helped us find it, but the whole Grief Task Force 5 (it attracted a ton of griefers) so we decided to take the tower down. My friend was trying to report the griefers while I started my work on demolishing it when I got banned. (probably because he looked like he was griefing)
Help!

Thanks, now I understand. But still can't help.

Help!

yeah lol thanks for translating was tired when i wrote that lol

Back