• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Banned: No reason.

jh2018

Ok, i was in Sign city, and i needed some help up, so I tried yelling for help, and then, BOOM! I was banned for nothing. Someone please unban me, I hate being banned!!!! :mad:

Dont worry, Wooty is away atm, I've been banned globablly too. Someone has obviously hacked the server and is currently banning everyone. Once wooty gets back everything will be roll'd back, and hopefully he will unban us both :confused:

Ok, i was in Sign city, and i needed some help up, so I tried yelling for help, and then, BOOM! I was banned for nothing. Someone please unban me, I hate being banned!!!! :mad:
Btw this was just now that i was banned

I got banned also :mad: The WHOLE SERVER is being griefed! I lost EVERYTHING!!!

I got banned to. I was going to the spawn point but it was covered in lava. i found a way to the top floor of the market but then the floor disappeared and i saw this guy destroying the market. Then he looked at me and i was banned.

I got banned also :mad: The WHOLE SERVER is being griefed! I lost EVERYTHING!!!
You finally got an account :D

Well I've been playing the snapshot for a while so I had no idea about this... Sorta glad I had absolutely nothing since I probably came out best of the wipe :)

Back